Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.

Thank you for reading guys.

Knightly's P.O.V

After interrogating Blake i made my way to my apartment. I was still thinking about how badly i hurt Micah. Connor's right i should have at least said something to him. I have a urge to call him but it's already late. I'm going to find him tomorrow and explain to him that i was surprised by his kiss and that's why i overreacted.

I heard Connor walk in to my room while i was changing "Knigh have you checked on Lilith?" he asked me. Since the tragedy Connor and i are overprotective of Lilith. We don't want to lose any more of our loved ones. "Yes, she's till sleeping peacefully. How did it go with Blake?"

"Good, he'll stay at the pack house. His room is surrounded by charms so he can't harm us. The charms will drain his powers each time he tries to escape. Jeremy and Nathan are only ones who are allowed to see him"

"Kill him on the spot if he escapes. If he wants our protection he'll know what's good for him and stay in his room" i ordered in my alpha voice. "Yes alpha" said Connor and made his way to his room. I took a quick shower and went to bed in my boxer briefs. I was too tired to put on clothes. 

I dreamt about Micah that night. In my dream he was crying and asking me why i didn't care about him. I just stood there looking at him without giving him an answer. I couldn't tell him the thruth.

 I was woken up from my dream by a growling Star and it seemed like he wasn't in the mood to calm down. He was frantically walking in a circle in the back of my mind like some kind of rogue. "What's wrong Star?" i asked him half asleep while looking at the clock and realized that it was still 6.30 in the morning.

"I can't feel him Knigh". "Who can't you feel Star?" " Micah, i can't feel Micah" Star growled. "What?" i jumped out of my bed and quickly scrolled through the list of contacts on my phone. I immediately clicked on his name when i found it.

After trying a few times i heard "The number you have dialed is currently out of reach please try again later" on the other side of the phone. This could mean two things. One he's really gone and two he switched off his phone. I was hoping it's the latter and i'll see him at school.

Star was now whimpering and i was feeling the strain too. We couldn't do anything now we'll have to wait till the school starts. "Star we'll see him later please calm down" i said to him but he still whimpered.

 I thought about how i could make him and myself calm down. A run through the forest would do us good so i suggested that to him " Star lets go running. The wind through our fur will do us good" he huffed in agreement.

I quickly took the elevator and took off my clothes when i arrived on the last floor. I wanted to change in to my wolf as soon as possible. All these strange feelings about Micah were taking a toll on me. Why can't Monday arrive quickly so i can find my true mate.

I jumped off the front steps changing in to my massive grey wolf and ran to the treeline. Star and i didn't talk to each other we just ran. It felt good to jump over the fallen trees and run through the thick forest'

"Knigh, where are you?" I heard Connor ask through the mind link. "I'm taking a quick run. What's wrong?" i asked him. "Nothing but come back its already 7.30. We have to get ready for school and you know how Lilith gets when she doesn't see us in the morning". I replied with a quick ok and ran as fast as i could back to the mansion.

Arriving home i took a shower, got dressed and made my way to the dining room. Lilith was already sitting at the table with Connor. I gave Lilith a kiss on her forehead and Connor a pat on the back. Lilith was happily telling Lisa the omega who was sitting next to her about last night and Connor was going through some papers.