Chapter 74. Epilogue

Micah's P.O.V

Kingsley was going to start school today and Knightly was determined to take the whole family to drop Lilith and him off. Lilith was already complaining to me about how her brothers were being unfair to her while i had my hands full with a hyperactive Kingsley. He couldn't wait to go to school since he had heard that at least ten other kids that belonged to our pack were starting school today.

"Just let your brothers do want they want Lilith, it's easier that way" i said to Lilith while making sure that Kingsley had everything that he needed for school in his bag. Lilith pouted at me and i was just about to stroke her head when Knightly walked into Kingsley's room with Kingsley's lunchbox. "It's already time to leave love" said Knightly to me while handing me the lunchbox and i quickly looked one last time at my son to make sure he looked presentable.

I smiled at my grinning son who was wearing a light blue shirt with a dark blue jeans pants and said to him "Make sure you don't use your power in front of the humans baby boy". Kingsley chuckled at me then replied to me with "I know papa, you told me that already remember". I quickly placed a kiss on Kingsley's head when i heard his reply then said "I know that baby boy, i'm just making sure that, you remembered what i earlier said".

Knightly then walked to Kingsley and said while grabbing his hand "Lets go you two, everyone's already waiting for us". Lilith huffed first then stormed out of the room. I smiled at Knightly when i saw that and said to him while caressing his back "You know that she's happy that Connor and you are keeping your promise to her despite having families of your own, right Knigh". Knightly smiled at me then replied to me with "Yes, i know love and i know that she's acting like this because she's nervous".

Knightly, Kingsley and i then took the elevator to go to the ground floor where everyone was already waiting for us. Three limousines were parked at the front of the mansion and we all stepped into the cars with our own families. Sylvia was already waiting in the car with Amell, Althea and Ezekiel. The children squealed when they saw their big brother all ready for school and Kingsley started telling them about how he would miss roaming free with his brothers and sister now that he had already started school.

The whole car was filled with laughter and Knightly made sure that the children were occupied with the toys that they had brought along for the ride. The car suddenly made a stop and i immediately knew that we had arrived at the Silverstone elementary school. Kingsley hugged his brothers and sister quickly then said "I'll see you all later, bye". "Bye" yelled the children back and Knightly and i then stepped out of the car with Kingsley.

Knightly's parents were already hugging Princeton goodbye by the time we got out of the car and motioned Kingsley to come closer to them. Kingsley ran to his grandparents while holding his bag tightly and jumped in Cade's arms. One by one all of Knightly's parents hugged Kingsley and when they were finally done, said Cade while looking at the boys "I'm going to tell you two the same thing i told your fathers when they started school and that is that you always have to respect your teachers and your fellow students because you need them".

Marcus then suddenly stepped forward and added "But that in no way means that you can't have fun. You're allowed to have fun as long as you keep in mind that you don't hurt anyone, ok". Kingsley and Princeton replied with "Yes grandpa Marcus" and Marcus then turned around to look at us. Knightly and i walked up to both boys and Knightly then said while stroking both boys their heads "Go make us proud boys".

Kingsley hugged Knightly quickly and said while pulling away from him "I love you daddy". Both boys then walked up to the steps of the school and we all made our way back to our cars to drop Lilith off next. I heard Kingsley's voice the moment i stepped into the car and smiled to myself when i heard him say "I love you too papa". "I know baby boy and i love you a lot more" i replied to Kingsley and then suddenly felt Knightly grab my hand. "Which one of these three do you think will cry on their first day of school love?" asked Knightly me and i immediately answered him with "Amell".