Chapter 36 Lost love part 3

Thanks for reading guys. Please vote and comment.

Knightly's P.O.V

I didn't know what to say to Lilith when she said "Because i felt your pain today Knigh it was unbearable and i saw Micah when he checked in" and just looked at her in disbelief. She stepped closer to me wiped her tears and said "You got to believe me Knigh when i say that i didn't know that Micah would stay away from us for this long"

I rubbed my face and yelled "But still. You knew where he was". She grabbed my arms and said "Nala told me not to tell you where Micah and Kingsley were Knigh to keep them safe. She said that when the time came Micah would show himself to you and the time is here Knigh. This is your chance to show him how much you love him"

I looked in her eyes and asked her in anger "What do you mean Lilith? He knows how much i love him". She shook her head and said "No Knigh he doesn't. He was in so much pain and pale when he came to visit me Knigh. Seeing him like that Nala told me that Micah was sick because you rejected him and that Micah was going to die if that kept up. She said that the memories of you rejecting him were to much for him"

I yelled "What are you talking about Lilith i never rejected him. I would never" but couldn't finish my sentence because the memories of that day flooded back in my mind again and i realized that the things i said to him that day sounded like me rejecting him and i howled in pain.

"No, no, no" i said while shaking my head and thought about how close i came to losing Micah and my child. "Is this why he can't remember us?" i asked Lilith and she nodded with her head. "Micah told me that he was going to erase all the memories he had of us because my nephew was giving him trouble but i knew the truth because Nala told me".

Lilith put her head down after saying that and asked me "Do you hate me now Knigh?" I walked up to my little sister and hugged her tightly. I placed a kiss on her head and said "I would never hate you baby girl because you and Connor are a part of me but i'm still angry at you". Hearing that Lilith whimpered and i chuckled.

I knew in the back of my mind that if Lilith had told me were Micah was i would go to him and force him to come back to me with my son. Knowing Micah he would hate me for that and we would never be happy. I'm glad that my son grew up in peace instead of like Connor's son who grew up in pain and war.

I knew that now that Micah was here he would make it all better and not only heal Princeton but heal all of us. I was still standing there with Lilith in my arms when i heard Connor say "Knigh it's time". He walked up to me patted me on my back and said "We'll help you get them back Knigh don't you worry". I smiled at him and said "You better and come on lets go heal your son".

I decided to watch the camera footage when i got back and put the three dvd's that Alec gave me in the front pocket of my suit. We all then walked out of the penthouse just in time to see that Andrew was already back from dropping off Jullian. Jullian was going to stay at a friend's house that night and didn't know about the ritual.

Andrew walked up to Connor and took his little brother out of his father's arms. Princeton whimpered at first but then calmed down. Andrew looked at me and greeted me with "Alpha" and said "I hope this healer is someone who can really heal him this time dad" to Connor.

Connor winked at me and said "I'm certain that we will be coming home with a healthy Princeton tonight and Knigh you were right about what you earlier said because Princeton has certainly been blessed by and angel today". I chuckled when i heard that and Connor smiled at me.

We all stepped in the elevator when the elevator door opened and when we arrived at the ground floor we walked to the clearing. We arrived just in time to see Micah talking to someone. The man was looking so lovingly at Micah and Micah didn't even notice his longing looks. Star growled seeing that and i immediately calmed him down by saying "Look at your mate. He's not interested"