Chapter 63. In despair

Knightly's P.OV

The moment i said to myself "Things need to change" doctor Lewis yelled "His body doesn't want to except the blood my king" at me and i immediately looked in Mike's direction for help. Mike walked quickly up to Micah while shaking his head. He started stroking Micah's head and said "Except the blood Micah". Micah eyes were closed and he didn't even react to his father's pleas.

Mike tried to talk to Micah once again by saying "Micah, please let your body except the blood". Micah reacted this time by shaking his head. My eyes widened in shock and i grabbed Micah's hand. "Please love, you need it to heal" i said to Micah but Micah just replied with "No" and turned his back to me.

I couldn't hold my anger anymore and yelled "Why are you being so stubborn Micah. Think about what will happen to our kids when you die or even to me. We won't survive without you". Micah turned his head to me and frowned at me. He then said "Do you think i'm doing this on purpose Knightly. No, i'm not. My body is rejecting the blood by itself".

I looked in horror at Micah and whispered "Then how will you heal?" Micah just sighed and answered me with "Just let me sleep Knightly". I couldn't believe what Micah was saying and shook my head. Doctor Lewis came to stand next to me and said "He may go into a coma if he sleeps like this my king".

I growled loudly and asked Mike while looking at him "Can't you do anything about this Mike?" Mike looked at me in despair and said "No Knightly, i can't do anything if he's body doesn't want to except the blood". I was just about to caress Micah's back when i heard him say "Just leave me alone and let me sleep Knightly".

"No, we have to figure this out right now because i can't lose you" i said to Micah and i could feel the anger rising in him. "I'll figure this out by myself so leave me alone all of you" yelled Micah in anger and his anger was so immense that even the windows started to shake. Mike walked up to Micah and said while hugging him "I hope you know what you're doing Micah". Micah just nodded with his head at his father and said "Take Ezekiel home with you dad and take my phone with you too. You can find everything you wanted to know on it. My mission was successful".

Mike immediately pulled away from Micah and walked to Ezekiel's crib. He picked up the sleeping Ezekiel and said while holding him close to his chest "I'll see you at your apartment Knightly". I could feel how sad and hurt Mike was but i couldn't say anything to him because i was in a even worse state. Star was constantly scratching in the back of my mind because he wanted to help his mate. 

Mike then casted a spell and Micah's phone suddenly appeared in his hand. He then casted another spell and disappeared. I sighed and said to doctor Lewis "Leave us alone". Doctor Lewis bowed with his head at me and walked out of the room with the two nurses. I took off my suit jacket and my shoes then climbed on top of the bed.

Micah groaned in response but i just threw my arm around him and pulled him closer to me. I then stuck my nose in the crook of Micah's neck and whispered "I love you Micah. I'm so happy that you're back" in his ear. I could hear Micah's heart make a loud thump and i leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek.

I then suddenly heard Micah sob and looked startled at him. "Please don't love" i said to Micah and started running my fingers through his hair. It broke my heart when i heard Micah whisper "I can't believe i almost let Ezekiel die because i didn't want to except him". I quickly turned Micah's body around and looked at his pale face.

 I knew that this was a result of him giving Ezekiel his blood and wanted to scream "Why does my mate have to go through so much time and time again" but Micah was more important than me at that moment so i just lifted his face and said "But you just saved him love and he knows that you love him".