Chapter 35. Lost love part 2

I'm sorry for all the writing mistakes i made in part one guys. I already edited it so please go ahead to read it again if you want.

Knightly's P.O.V

I don't know how i managed to survive four years without Micah. It wasn't a very peaceful four years either. We had been under attack of Alistair Araton for a whole year before i could find him and kill him. After that Alec's old alpha decided to show up and claimed that whatever Alec owned belonged to him because Alec was his pack member.

Connor didn't like it all that the alpha wanted the things his mate worked so hard to achieve and announced war against their pack. Connor is my brother and i was going to stand behind him no matter what. We had to fight hard to win against Alec's old pack because they had the demons behind them. One of the head demons cursed us when he was dying by saying "You will never have strong children to take over your positions. So prepare yourselves to be the last of your names"

The moment we returned home after the fight Alec told us that Connor's two year old son was very ill and the healer couldn't find what was wrong with him. We as werewolves never get sick so you can imagine how shocked we were by the news. We tried everything for two years to heal him with no luck.

Connor's son Princeton doesn't let anyone touch him or talk to him. He's a shy kid and has to be carried around because he's too weak to walk. When i look at him i can't help but think about what if i had a child. Would my child share the same fate as Princeton and would i have prayed to the moon goddess to heal him every day too .

Would i cry my heart out on my brother's shoulder too because i couldn't take the state my child was in. What would i do if i heard my child scream from pain every night. Would i stay strong or lose hope. I was leaning on my desk with crossed arms thinking about Micah. I never got a clue where he was in these four years.

I know in my heart that he's alright and that i will surely meet him one day. I live by the memories i have of him and know that if he was here he would know how to cheer us up because the health of Princeton was taking a heavy toll on all of us.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my office door opened and Connor walked in. He said "Knigh, we just received a request from the councils to hold a gathering in three days at the Silverstone hotel. What should i say to them?"

 The councils only hold gatherings when there is a serious matter to address and to refuse them would only bring trouble so i said "Give them the ok and tell them that we'll organize everything. They don't need to come early. I don't need more people around that need protection. We're busy as it is"

Connor nodded and said "Ok. I'll ask Alec to organize the gathering and i'll make sure everyone knows there duty" then walked out of my office. When he was gone i thought about the reason why the councils chose to hold a gathering. The last two years has been very peaceful for us and i had more time on my hand to look for Micah so i really couldn't come up with anything. I guess i would have to find out the reason in three days at the gathering.

Keeping the whole situation in mind i decided to stay at the hotel with Lilith, Connor and his family. The Silverstone hotel is situated on the edge of the town we live in so it would be easy for us to monitor everything. I actually build the hotel when i was sixteen years old. My goal was to present the hotel as a gift to my mate when we met each other. Which i never got to do because Micah left.

The hotel is now a popular destination for shifters because it's surrounded by a rich forest with deer, a beautiful lake full with fish and amazing waterfalls. The whole property is under constant watch of our warriors to make sure everyone's safe. This will be my first visit in the last four years to the hotel. I stopped going to the hotel after Micah left because it reminded me to much of him when i thought about why i built it.