Chapter 72. The announcement

Knightly's P.O.V

I asked Alec to organize a party where i could freely announce to the world that Micah Lockwood was now my husband and that i already had four children with him. I was too busy to do anything by myself because we kept receiving requests by races like the vampires and all kind of shifters from around the world. I had asked my parents to take over my businesses for the time being now that the war was over so i could concentrate on the requests.

Some of these races were known to be violent creatures so i had to assess them first before making contact with them. Micah was luckily there for us to guide us through this process but i knew that sooner or later he too was going to be busy. He had to recruit his own team of warriors who could help him protect every race in need.

My job was to make sure there was order and peace between the races while Micah's job was to protect them. Me and my men were in charge of protecting every race in our country while Micah who had the ability to travel anywhere in the world within minutes was in charge of protecting the other races around the world. I was glad that the other angels were helping Micah with this task. 

I was busy going through the final contracts that we wanted to send to the races when i heard Alec call out to me with "My king". I looked around the room and realized that Alec and i were the only ones in the office at the moment and said to him "Were alone Alec, you don't have to be so formal with me right now". Alec smiled at me and replied to me with "Sorry Knigh, sometimes i just forget". I smiled at him and said "It's alright Alec, what did you want to tell me?"

Alec quickly gathered himself then answered my question with "I wanted to let you know that i have already sent out the invitations of the party that we're throwing on Friday evening to everyone you mentioned and that the preparations are complete". I sighed and leaned back in my chair then asked Alec "Alec, did we maybe get a request for protection from the dragons?" Alec looked puzzled at me and then asked me "Aren't they already instinct Knigh?"

I shook my head at him then replied with "No, i met one but he didn't realize that i could sense him. I could feel how hard it was for him to conceal what he really was and i thought that he might have contacted us for protection seeing how he needed one". Alec who looked like he was lost in his thoughts suddenly said to me "It's a pity Knigh because i'm certain that the children would love to see one of them up close".

I nodded my head in agreement at Alec and seeing that i was done with my work i stood up from my chair to go home but then remembered that i had forgotten to talk to Alec about the media. I looked at Alec then said to him "Alec, i want you to tell the media that they are not allowed to ask Micah or the children any questions because i don't want the media to bother them. Before we know it they'll be asking Micah if he married me for my money or something stupid like if he's a model. Just tell them that my husband's and my children's information are private and that if they don't leave them alone they'll be sued, understood".

Alec chuckled at me and then replied with "I understand Knigh and i'll make sure they understand it too". I smiled at Alec then added "Don't forget to tell the others that they're invited too and i wanted to complement you on your growth as a warrior. You really fought well and keep up the good work". I was just about to walk out of the office when Alec stopped me by calling out to me with "Knigh". I turned around and looked at Alec questioningly. Alec took a deep breath then said "I want to thank you for hiring me as your personal assistant even when you knew about my background and for welcoming us with open arms into your pack".

I couldn't help to smile at Alec and said "It was meant to be Alec and you are good at what you do so you shouldn't thank me. I'm happy that the moon goddess chose you as my brother's mate and that we're family now". I then turned around and walked out of the office. It was already 9.30 in the night and i was sure that all my children were now asleep. I walked quickly out of the elevator when it reached my floor and walked into my apartment.