Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?

Hi guys. Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and vote.

Knightly's P.O.V

Today is Tuesday. It's just the second day of school but i already feel like we have been going to school for a month now. We had training when we came back and last night i was on border patrol. Connor was busy with his beta duties and Lilith was at Nathan's house to help with the planning of Connor's and my birthday. He's turning 18 this Friday and i'm turning 18 on next Monday. We were hoping to find our mate on our birthday.

Werewolves find there mate when they turn 18. A mate is someone who's specifically created for you. Their your fated one. The holder of the other half of your soul. Our parents aren't here so we asked their gamma and delta to help us out but Eric couldn't be here. The whole preparation is now in Nathan's father John's hand. He'll get all the support he needs from the elders so i'm not worried.

Connor and i are looking forward to find our mates. We have been saving ourselves for our mate and we truly hope that our mate is from our pack or from one of the surrounding packs. Being true mates our parents showed us how special a mate bond can be. We can't wait to meet the one who will only belong to us and the one who will be there for us through thick and thin for the rest of our lives.

I have asked the elders about the feelings that i have for Micah. They told me that they would look in to it because this is the first time they heard about something like this. Their conclusion is that because i'm turning 18 my powers are intensifying and its affecting Star. Their words didn't help me much because i still can't get Micah out of my head and Star is still impatient. He wants to see him as soon as possible.

After having breakfast Connor, Lilith and i made our way to school. I was thinking about Micah when i heard Lilith ask "Knigh, can i see Micah today?" " Why, do you miss him?" She smiled at me and said "Yes, my wolf Nala said that Micah is special and when the time comes we will see why?" I knocked my right brow at her. Lilith is just ten years old it wouldn't be possible for her to predict something like that.

"Lilith, let me talk to Nala a little bit" She closed her eyes for a moment and opened it again. Her grey eyes were now silver. She began to yip. It was sign that Nala was in control. She was happy to see me personally and not through Lilith's eyes. "Hello Nala" i chuckled and patted her head. "Knigh!!!" she shrieked. "I'm happy to see you to Nala but i like to ask you something" Nala nodded her head.

"How do you know Micah is special Nala?" Nala lifted her head and looked at me questioningly "You don't smell him Knigh?" What does she mean by that. I do smell him and his scent is delicious but i wasn't going to tell her that. "I do smell him Nala and i don't know why but he has a very sweet scent?"" Yes Knigh" she clapped her hands " He smells like and angel" My breath hitched "What?" i said startled. Before i knew it Lilith was back "Are you ok Knigh?" she asked while caressing my cheek. I nodded yes and concentrated on the road again.

Nala is still a young pup she could be wrong about Micah. I will wait and see if her prediction comes true. Werewolves are born with many gifts i guess one of Nala's gift is the power of prediction. It will only intensify through the years. 

Pulling up the parking lot. I could see Connor already waiting for us by his car. He was looking at his watch. We only had a few minutes to take Lilith to the middle school. When i parked the car Lilith jumped out and ran to Connor who was waiting with open arms for her. He gave her a bear hug took her hand and started walking with her to the middle school. I locked the car and ran after them.

"Con, i need to talk to you about something" i said through the mind link while walking." I had a feeling something happened because your never late" said Connor. "Thanks Con. Let's talk about it during lunchtime ok" "Ok, lets hurry up before were late". After saying goodbye to Lilith we ran back to school to make sure we were on time.

We immediately made our way to our lockers when we arrived at school. There was a lot of talking going on around us but we didn't pay any attention to it. I was taking out my books when i was suddenly hit by Micah's scent. "Knightly, Connor" he yelled. When i turned around i saw Micah walking to us. All eyes were on him but he didn't pay anyone attention his eyes were fixed on us.

He looked refreshed and hot as ever. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a green dress shirt that complemented his green eyes and black converse. You could clearly see his well-toned body through the clothes. A black leather jacket was hanging on his arm. When i took a closer look i realized that Micah was wearing all our brand clothes. Star began to purr " His looks beautiful in our clothes" he said while wagging his tail.

"Star, you know he's not ours right. We don't know who's our mate going to be so we have to be careful of what we do or feel"  "Knigh, i know you feel it too. There something about Micah that binds us" I sighed i know from experience how difficult Star can be so i let him be.

My eyes were still fixed on Micah when i saw Rick the most smartest guy of our school walk in the direction of Micah. Rick was going through some book and wasn't paying attention where he was going. I growled when i saw Rick collide with Micah. All the books they were holding fell on the floor. Rick looked up at Micah, blushed and then started panicking . " I'm so sorry. Are hurt?" he asked Micah.

Micah just gave him a big smile and said "No i'm fine. Let me help you with the books" Micah started picking up the books and handing to Rick the one that were his. Rick just stood there staring at Micah. It was like he was hypnotized. I was getting angry. How dare he stare at Micah like that. Star was growling. He wanted to come out.  

Connor looked at me and frowned "What's wrong Knigh?" " I really don't know. Star has been acting like this since yesterday. He doesn't want to share Micah with anyone". Connor snickered and said "You're a jealous wolf Star" Star just huffed.

Micah picked up the last book and said "Here you go" to Rick. "Thank you" Rick stuttered. "I'll see you around i guess. My friends are waiting for me. Bye". He said while pointing to us. Micah made his way to us smiling. I could still see Rick staring at Micah. Rick doesn't pay any attention to anyone. I guess this means that he's interested in Micah. How am i going to deal with that with a jealous wolf like mine.

"Hi guys, i have been waiting for you" said Micah when he reached us. "Really?" i said and then winked at him. He just smiled in response. "I guess your all better now" said Connor while looking at Micah from head to toe. "Yes i am. Yesterday night i talked some things out with my parents and i'm feeling better now"

 I could feel how happy he was when he said that. "Well were here if you ever need us" said Connor. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it".  "Why were you looking for us?" i asked him. He hesitated at first then said " My parents want you guys to come to our house for dinner" Connor and i looked at each other with wide eyes. "What?" we both asked the same time.

I know guys it's a cliff hanger:(