Chapter 41. A mates mark

Knightly's P.O.V

I closed my eyes and thought Micah can kill me now because i can't live with the thought that my mate and child hate me but when i suddenly heard Kingsley whimper i opened my eyes again to look at him. Kingsley had his head down and was looking sadly at me. More tears started flowing from eyes because it hurt me see my child like that.

Seeing me cry more Kingsley who was still in his werewolf form sat on the bed and started licking my face. I heard Micah then yell "Kingsley don't" in anger and i looked in Micah's direction. He was still sitting on my chest and his aura was still to heavy even for me. 

I wanted to look in his eyes and ask him why he was so angry but my eyes suddenly fell on something that was on Micah's neck. I leaned in closer to him to look at his neck but Micah pushed me back. In response to that i then grabbed his neck forcefully to examine what was on his neck not minding Micah's silver sword cutting and burning me on my neck. It would heal quickly anyway.

To my surprise it was a mark. A mark that i placed on him and the scenes from the night before flashed through my mind again. I finally remembered that i bit Micah in the heat of the moment and understood why Micah was so furious at the moment. It was because i marked him without his consent.

I smiled when i saw a massive grey wolf with wings of an angel looking lovingly at a rose bush that was at his feet. The rose bush had one red rose that was fully open and two rose buds on it. I was so happy that i finally got to see the mark of my mate that i was beside myself with joy. I looked lovingly at Micah but Micah suddenly slapped me and asked me "What the hell are you smiling about Knightly?"

I caressed my cheek and looked at my giggling son who had now changed in to his human form. Kingsley was completely naked and was sitting with crossed legs next to us. Seeing him like that Micah yelled "Kingsley go wear something while i talk to Knightly". Kingsley clearly didn't want to leave us alone and said "But papa i'm hungry".

I smiled at my son and stroked his head. Then said "Listen to your papa baby boy. I'll get you something to eat after i'm done talking to your papa". Kingsley huffed at us then jumped off the bed. He walked to his suit case and took out a short to put on. Then he walked to his own bag and pulled out a game to play. At least he'll be busy for a while i thought to myself.

When i was sure Kingsley couldn't hear us i looked in Micah's eyes stroked his head and said "I'm sorry that i marked you without asking you about it love. That clearly wasn't my attention but i won't lie. I'm happy that it happened because everyone will now know that you belong to me".

Hearing me say that Micah chuckled and said "You're crazy Knightly. Then what about your true mate and what do you think will happen to me and Kingsley if a demon or even one of your enemies discover that you marked me. We'll both be dead before you know it". 

Star suddenly took the control over from me when he heard that and growled "I Knightly Star,  your mate will kill anyone who dares to touch you two or look at both of you the wrong way. I promise you that and i don't mind if you conceal your mark. I know that it's necessary to keep you both safe. The only thing that important to me is that you know that you belong to me".

Micah understood that he was talking to my wolf and shook his head. Then he asked me "Won't you being an alpha get hurt when you don't see your mark on me Knightly Star?" I cupped his face with both of my hands and said "No, i won't get hurt because i have learned from my mistakes and i love you both to much to lose you. I'll die if that ever happens". I was glad that Star gave me back the control so i could be honest with Micah.

Micah burst out laughing hearing me say that and said "But i don't love you Knightly Star. I'm extremely attracted to you but i clearly don't love you". When i heard him say those words it felt like someone had pulled out my heart out of my chest and left me for dead.