Chapter 4. The fight to survive

Hi everyone. I like to thank everybody who chose to read my story. Because i wanted to give the story more depth i decided to begin the story with a backstory. I like to give my stories a nice build up. If you're asking yourself when the main characters will finally meet each other then please be patient with me and keep following the story. It's going to be one of a kind. Trust me it's not going to be a cliché story. Thank you very much for your support. Leave a comment, vote and enjoy.

Connor's P.O.V

I was fighting rogues left and right and couldn't kill any of them because they were coming in hordes at me. The only thing i could do to them at that moment was kick them off me or bite them wherever i could. I was getting tired and Alcian was feeling it too.

Where are they coming from? i asked Alcian through our mind link. "This is obviously an surprise attack and this was probably carefully planned. They were probably waiting for the right opportunity to attack us" said Alcian while growling. "But who's helping him then and why did so many rogues get unnoticed?" i asked Alcian again and he replied to me with "I have a feeling that we'll finding out about that real soon Connor". Hearing Alcian's reply i tried to focus my attention on the fight again.

I could barely see Lucas holding Knightly by his head because i was surrounded by rogues. What was he doing. Was he going to crush Knightly's head with his bare hands i asked myself in concern. It broke my heart when i earlier heard Knightly plead to his father to move but i couldn't do anything about it myself because my own parents were still lying lifeless on the floor.

One of the rogues bit me on my side making me cave in from the pain and this gave the other rogues the chance to pin me down. I then suddenly heard Knightly take a last chance at trying to make his father move. This sparked a wave of energy in me and i began to yell too "Mom, dad wake up. Wake up! Please wake up!"

I got no reaction from my parents but the alpha was now growling menacingly in his wolf form in front of Lucas.

Third persons P.O.V

The words "Let the pups go" were booming through the mind link and because the alpha was a very powerful being everybody could hear him. The rogues began to whimper at the sound of his voice but they didn't stop their actions. It was like they were possessed.

"What can you do by yourself brother. Look around you. You have no one and i have an army". said Lucas hearing the alpha's growl and the alpha replied to him with "I don't need an army to beat you Lucas". "But you will brother, you will" said Lucas while chuckling.

Cade's wolf "Rolf" was now boiling in anger because of the state the pups were in. He growled loudly as response" Wake up everyone and take a stand to fight. Move now!!". One by one all the parents started to change into their wolf forms. Lisa, Marcus an Danielle were now standing fiercely in their wolf forms in front of Lucas. Seeing this Lucas gasped loudly and let Knightly go. Cade swiftly made it under his pup to minimize the impact of his fall. He then let Knightly gently slide off his back because Knightly was still unconscious. Lisa ran to her pup and started grooming her pup together with Cade to ease his pain. Knightly eyes suddenly began to flutter and he asked weakly "Mom? Dad?" while opening his eyes.

Then a 4 year old girl's scream could be suddenly heard.

Hi everyone, thank you so much for reading.