Chapter 33 Broken hearts

It's here guys enjoy.

Third person's P.O.V

Knightly Silverstone worked hard to become the strongest alpha and the best brother he could be. The only thing he wanted in return was a mate who would love him unconditionally and he found that in Micah Lockwood. He had been in love with him since they accidentally met six years ago. He couldn't believe it when he found out that he was mated to Micah Lockwood.

He knew that Micah Lockwood was someone who would be there for him through thick and thin. He really wanted to marry Micah Lockwood the moment he found out that they were mates but Micah had his own life to lead and he didn't want to hold him back.

So he hardened his heart and decided to wait for Micah even if it would cause him problems with his pack and elders. He was ready to do anything to make Micah happy because Micah was his life but when he didn't see his alpha mark on his neck after they mated his heart broke.

Questions like what if Micah didn't want to be mated to him haunted his mind. He knew close to nothing about hybrid angels and didn't know how to react to Micah who concealed his mark. Knightly Silverstone was the alpha of the strongest and richest pack in the world. Anyone would be proud to show off his alpha mark then why didn't Micah.

Knightly new how many people were interested in Micah and was afraid to lose him. He just wanted Micah to be proud to be mated to him. On the night when his pack was attacked by the alpha rogue and demons he found out by the scent of Connor that he was finally mated to Alec.

He became jealous of Connor when he saw Alec with Connor's mark. Alec came running to Connor when they were ready to go to battle and kissed his mate. He said "Stay safe" to Connor and Connor kissed the mark he placed on Alec's neck.

Watching the whole scene unfold in front him made him ask himself why wasn't Micah someone like Alec. He knew it was wrong of him to do so because Micah was different from Alec but he couldn't help it. He walked out of the building changed in to his massive grey wolf and killed every demon and rogue who crossed his path in anger.

He made sure to leave the alpha rogue alive for questioning. When he saw that every rogue and demon were dead around him he changed in to his human form and sighed in relief. Connor walked up to him and gave him a pat on his back then they walked together to the alpha rogue.

When the alpha rogue saw them coming he cowered and whimpered. Knightly grabbed him by his neck and asked him in his alpha voice "Where are the witches?". The alpha rogue whimpered again and said "There all dead. I killed them all because they didn't want to obey me".

"Why didn't they obey you anymore ?" growled Connor from behind Knightly. The alpha rogue looked at Connor and said "Because they found out that i was mated to a hybrid angel". "Why does it matter who your mated too?" asked Knightly  him in anger while thinking about Micah. 

The alpha rogue looked in Knightly's eyes and said "My mate took my powers away because i killed one of his family members. He want's me to rule your pack now". Knightly chuckled hearing that and said "That will never happen and tell me now were the rest of your pack is because i'm going to kill them too"

The alpha rogue cowered again and said "These are all the pack members i had left. The others left me when they couldn't sense any power from me". Connor shook his head and asked the alpha rogue "Do you realize that your mate send you here to die?"

The alpha rogue started shaking and said "I know but i couldn't refuse him because i wanted my son back too". Knightly gave the alpha rogue a sinister look and said "Don't worry, after i kill you your son will be next. I'll make an example out of you and others will think twice before they attack my pack".