Chapter 45. Disappointments

Micah's P.O.V

When i woke up after being unconscious the first face that i saw was my father's. He was sitting next to my bed with his head in his hands. It hurt me so much to see my father's dejected figure. I hurt him again i thought to myself and couldn't stop my tears from falling.

My father noticed i was awake and looked startled by my action. He immediately stood up and quickly walked up to me. He helped me up and hugged me tightly. While caressing my back he said "Shhh my beautiful son it's going to alright. I promise".

I couldn't control my emotions anymore and started crying loudly. I hugged my father tightly back and said "Nothing is going to be alright dad. I messed up. I honestly didn't mean for this to happen dad. I couldn't control myself and i don't know what am i going to do now. Why did i get pregnant by him dad. Is it because he's an powerful alpha?"

My father stroked my head and said "You should calm down first Micah. We'll talk about it when you have calmed down a bit". I looked at my father and nodded with my head to him. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the beating hearts of the two pups that were now growing in me.

My father had already told me how hard it was for me when i was pregnant with Kingsley. What would happen now knowing how Knightly's family hated Kingsley and me. I sighed and hearing that my father pulled away from me.

He then looked at me and said "Micah, do you remember what i told you at Kingsley's fourth birthday party?" I thought about the conversation that i had with my father on Kingsley's birthday last year and remembered every word he said. I looked at my father and said "Yes dad. Why are you asking me that now?"

My father sighed and said "Micah, i told you then that i was giving you one year to reunite with Kingsley's father but you didn't even try to find out who he was. You are now pregnant with two children and knowing Kingsley he's certainly going to be jealous when he sees Knightly and you worrying about the two new additions to the family. How are you planning on explaining to him that you don't know who he's father is?"

I put my head down and said "Dad, i also remember you telling me about the locket i gave to Kingsley. That if he truly wishes to know who he's real father is the only thing he has to do is to open the locket and the truth will reveal itself".

My father looked disappointed at me and asked me "Micah, tell me which do you think Kingsley would prefer. Him finding the truth out by himself or you telling him about what happened between his father and you?"

I sighed and said "He'll be happy when i tell him about his father myself". My father smiled at me and said "That's right and prepare yourself to move back to our old house because i'm not going to allow to repeat again what happened the last time you were pregnant."

"Even if Knightly's family doesn't except you it's important that you stay close to him. He's an alpha and alpha pups are different from other pups. Don't worry about anything we'll support you no matter what".

Hearing that i hid my face in my hands to hide my tears and asked my father "Are you disappointed in me dad because i sure am. I mean it was so difficult raising Kingsley and i got myself pregnant again with not one but two pups. Any father would be disappointed to learn about that".

My father hugged me tightly again and said "Don't think like that my boy. You are powerful and you have done things i couldn't even imagine. You always give and give without asking anything in return. Don't blame yourself because Kingsley was a blessing for us and i'm sure these two will be too. I will never be disappointed in you Micah because i love you".

I clutched my father's shirt and cried my heart out while my father caressed my back. After i had calmed down my father said "Talk to Knightly about this Micah. I'm sure that he'll support you no matter what his family says". I looked in my father's eyes and said "I'm not sure if i'm ready to except him yet dad".