Chapter 66. Calm before the storm

Knightly's P.O.V

When i opened my eyes at six o'clock in the morning and didn't see Micah next to me i panicked but quickly realized that Micah was in the shower when i heard the sound of water falling in the bathroom. I smiled to myself and quickly jumped out of my bed to join Micah in the shower. Micah was still washing his hair so i quickly brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower after taking off my clothes.

Micah smiled when he sensed me and i then threw my arms around his middle to pull him closer to me. I kissed Micah on his mark and said "Good morning love". Micah turned off the shower head then turned around to face me when he heard my voice and kissed me softly on my lips. I in turn got greedy and kissed Micah deeply back. We pulled away from each other when we were out of breath and Micah then greeted me with "Hi my love".

I hugged Micah tightly when i heard his beautiful voice and said "I have missed you so much Micah. I haven't slept well since you left due to the nightmares i've been having and i had the same nightmare last night. Please Micah, tell me that you will never leave me alone in this world no matter what". Micah pulled away from me as a response and then said while looking into my eyes "I will never leave you or my children alone Knightly because you all are the reason why i keep fighting to survive whatever fate throws on my path and i won't be defeated easily i promise you".

I cupped Micah's face the moment i heard Micah say that and kissed him passionately. I then heard Micah moan and i lost all my sense of reasoning. I started touching him wherever i could and Micah tried to protest by pulling away from me. "Please love, i can't wait any longer. My whole body is crying out for you" i said while panting to Micah and it looked like Micah was contemplating about something then said "Ok Knigh but not here".

My heart started beating faster the moment Micah uttered those words and i then grabbed Micah's hand. I pulled Micah out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom with him still wet. I lead Micah to the bed and then pushed him on top of the bed. Micah looked startled at me but i didn't care. I wasn't in my right mind because my body was hungry for him.

I then climbed on top of Micah and started kissing him all over his face. Micah then suddenly cupped my face and said "Not without protection Knigh". I smiled at Micah and reached into my drawer and pulled out the lube and condoms. Micah then looked in my eyes and said "Make me feel good Knigh". I growled loudly when i heard those words and started placing kisses on Micah's chest. I heard Micah moan loudly the moment i started sucking on his left nipple and i then bit on Micah's right nipple as a response to that.

I then slid down on Micah while placing kisses on his stomach and took my place between his legs. Micah trembled the moment a grabbed his dick and i smiled to myself because i now knew that Micah needed me as much as i needed him. I started roughly sucking on Micah's dick while playing with his balls and Micah groaned loudly. I then put some lube on my fingers and started loosening Micah up.

I couldn't wait to be in Micah so started moving my fingers roughly in and out of Micah. I could feel that Micah was enjoying me being rough and started sucking harder on his dick. Micah then suddenly clutched my hair and said "Stop Knigh or i'll cum". I didn't listen to Micah and kept moving my fingers roughly in and out of him. I then felt something warm in my mouth and knew that Micah had released himself in my mouth.

I gulped down Micah's semen and said "You still taste sweet love" while putting on a condom. Micah frowned at me and was just about to say something when i pushed my dick in his entrance. Micah gasped in pain and i quickly stroked his cheek and said "I'm sorry love, i'll wait till you give me the sign to move ok". Micah closed his eyes and just nodded with his head at me.

I stroked Micah's head while i waited and immediately started moving when i heard Micah say "I'm ready now knigh". It was like something came over me when i heard that and i started roughly moving in and out of Micah. I started biting him all over his chest and neck too and Micah groaned in pain. It was like i wanted to leave my scent and marks all over Micah so people would know that he belonged to me.