Chapter 9. A new school year

Thanks for all support guys.

Knightly's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about what happened this weekend. After i saw Micah walking by i was frozen. Micah was too busy with his phone to notice anybody. When a girl tapped on his shoulder to get his attention, Star growled in the back of my mind. He was jealous that the girl could get his attention and not us. Micah looked up smiling at the girl and posed with her for a picture. 

Star scratched at the back of my mind to get the control. I had to rein him in. Why was he so possessive of him? When i asked him. He just snorted and said that he didn't know why. Micah posed for several other fans of his and then walked away with the group. You could see that they were popular by the fans that were there for them.

I asked mr Willston to arrange a meeting for us with them, but he said that the group wasn't there for the sports meet. They had rented one of the many gyms that are in the facility for some private training. He couldn't give out the details because of an agreement and security risks. Seeing so many fans there i respected his decision. I didn't want to put Micah or anyone in danger and honestly if he did give out the information i would never respect him again but he proved himself to be and honest man.

We didn't fancy to stay long at the event anymore so we all went to support Kathy. I was happy to see her win her swim meet because now I knew Micah's name and knew exactly what to look for. After the event we went for dinner and then went home.  When i arrived home i looked online for Micah but got only a few pictures of him and no private details. I decided to ask Eric to search for him when he returns from New York on Wednesday.

On Sunday we were all busy to get ready for the new school year. Connor and i did some last minute shopping for Lilith and us. We like to do things by ourselves. It gives us more time to spend with each other.

Today is the start of new school year. With our pack being so big it's very hectic outside. Pack members are getting their young children ready for either kindergarten, elementary school or high school. All our adult pack members work.  When i took over i let them decide where they wanted to work and most of them decided to work for us. The teenage pack members drive their own cars to school so the adults doesn't have to drop them off. Our pack is blessed with a lot of same age members and we go to the same high school. The same high school that my father built and named it after my grandfather. 

I'm standing by my window smiling and watching everything that is going on outside. I know in myself that our parents would be very proud of us if they ever saw how amazing the pack has become.

I'm thinking about the day. I know Connor and i will be in the same classroom again. That's our own arrangement. You can do that when you own the school. Lilith's middle school is just next to us. So i know we'll be there if something ever happens. The middle school is also owned by us but people don't know that yet. My father bought the middle school when Lilith was born and renovated it to fit all the criteria of an middle school. Before that the building was old and neglected.

Lilith ran in to my room and hugged me from behind. "Good morning Knigh, I love you". I turned around and hugged her back. "Good morning baby girl and i love you much more". She smiled back and started to breathe in my scent.  It's a sign that she's nervous about the first day of school. "Hey where is my hug?" yelled Connor. She ran to him and jumped in his arms. " It's your own fault. You weren't there when i came to see you" said Lilith while shaking and pouting.

 Connor pushed her head in the crook of his neck so that Lilith could breathe in his scent to calm her down and said "I love you to princess. I was on patrol and came in late. Everything is alright"  If my parents were alive they would have done the same thing to calm her down but now they're not here and we just have to do with Connor and me.