Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.

I like to thank all the people who keep voting for. Thank you and please promote my book.

Micah's P.O.V

I couldn't wait to get home. It was difficult to concentrate on my training and because i missed practice for a few days my body felt heavy. After warming up my uncle ordered me to practice on the pommel horse and parallel bars. I was power tumbling when he came to stand next to the mat and yelled "Gold, you can stop now. You have been doing the routine for an half hour now"

He was grinning "Your mom told me your friends are coming over today. I'm so happy for you". He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Ugh uncle i'm sweaty". "So? We have the same blood you know". I shook my head and smiled at him.

My uncle loved us and always did his best to be there for us in our time of need. He and his husband Hiro were expecting their first child. That was one of the main reasons why they moved here. They found a surrogate mother to carry their child and she was due to give birth in a few days. And we were planning to be there for him when it happened.

"Come on go shower it's time to go home" said my uncle and gave me a push in the direction of the showers. I showered quickly and put on my spare jersey because i forgot to bring extra clothes.

 On the whole way home i was thinking about Knightly. How he called me babe at lunchtime and how he changed my password with to name. He didn't reply to me when i sent him our address so i didn't know if he received it.

When the team bus dropped me off in front of our driveway i saw a silver camaro parked next to our driveway. I guess he received my message but didn't care to reply. I quickly looked at my watch and saw that it was already seven thirty. I hurriedly walked to the front door, opened it and yelled "I'm home". There was no reply so i walked to the living room,

I was nervous and shaking. I can't believe Knightly is here. Did he mean it when he called me babe or was he just mocking me. I took a deep breath and walked in to the living room only to be tackled by Lilith again.

I fell on the ground but didn't get hurt. She made sure not to put all her weight on me. She was holding me tightly. I looked at her lovingly and said" If you do this every time you see me beautiful then i should definitely walk around with a cushion from now on" She giggled and started to rub her face on my chest. "I missed you Micah" i heard her say and that melted my heart.

I don't know why but i have so much love for Lilith that i can't blame her for tackling me every time. I can feel her love for me to but i still can't understand why she loves me this much. She doesn't even know me that well. I guess kids get attached easily. Wait am i then attached to Knightly?

My father looked shocked by the scene. Knightly quickly stepped forward knelt down next to us and said "Lilith, it's ok now. He understands. Can you let go of him now" and winked at her. She gave him a beaming smile and said "Ok". She gave me a kiss on my cheek giggled and then slowly stood up.

I was smiling at her when i saw a hand reach out to me "Here let me help you get up". Knightly was standing in front of me presenting me his hand. I nodded and took his hand. The moment i touched his hand i felt a spark going through my body and all my weariness went away.

What was that? I have never felt something like this before. It was like i just slept eight hours and woke up refreshed. "Are you ok" asked Knightly in his deep voice. He was looking in to my eyes. I could see the silver specks in his eyes. They were a little darker.

"Why are you all just standing around?" asked my mother walking in to the room. We all looked at each other and started laughing. "Huh, what did i miss?". Everybody started talking at the same time.