Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two

Knightly's P.O.V

Lisa lead my parents to the kitchen and i could feel Micah's emotions running high. I tightened my hold on his hand and smiled at him. "Everything's going to be alright love"  i said to him through our mind link and Micah nodded with his head at me.

My own parents walked in to the kitchen first and my mother greeted us with "Good morning you two and hi Kingsley". Kingsley lifted his head up to look at my mother and responded shyly with "Hi". While my father just curtly said "Good morning everyone" and took his place at the dining table.

Connor's parents then walked in and Connor's father said "Is a pleasant surprise to see you two here today Micah and Kingsley". Connor's mother added "Yes it is" and they too went to sit at the dining table.

When they were all seated Micah took a step forward and said "Good morning everyone. It's nice to see you all again. Thank you for coming and please enjoy your breakfast. I cooked today and did my best to make it as delicious as possible. I hope it's to your liking and if not then please don't be afraid to comment. I would really like to hear them for future references".  

Micah was acting like a true host but nobody responded to him and i was starting to get irritated. My father then suddenly looked at us and crossed his arms. He then said "Sit down you three. We need to talk to you too".

I motioned Micah to sit down and took my place at the head of the table while Micah sat beside me. He put Kingsley on the chair next to him and asked my father "You don't mind if we talk while we eat right. Kingsley's hungry and can't wait to eat".

My father shook his head and said "No, i don't mind". I looked at my watch and realized that it was already eight o'clock and i had to be at the office of the elders by ten o'clock so to avoid arriving late for my appointment i asked my father "What do you guys want to talk to us about dad?"

My father sighed and said "We like to talk to you about introducing Micah and Kingsley to the pack. Don't you think it's time that you and Connor tell the world about your mates". I looked surprised at my father and asked him "Are you telling me that you finally accept Micah as my mate dad?"

My mother put her hand on my father's hand to support him and said "We accept Micah as your mate Knightly and not just because he's powerful but also because we have seen how much he cares about you and everyone you hold dear". Connor's father looked at me and said "We don't have any reason to deny you your mate now Knigh. We just wanted to see how invested Micah was in our pack seeing that he has his own job and is an angel".

I could feel Micah's anger boil by the minute because of how my parents were judging him and when he couldn't take it anymore he finally said "I know that i may not act like a Luna or in my case like a second alpha but that doesn't mean that i won't give my life for this pack and now for the whole werewolf race".

"I even understand why you prefer Alec over me and i'm sorry to say this but i have worked hard to accomplish what i am today. Just like how Knightly can't change the fact that he was born to rule i can't change the fact that i was born as an angel to protect anyone in need. You may have not realized it yet but the whole angel realm is now ready to fight for your race because of me. We would die before we'll let anything happen to this pack".

"And please believe me when i say this. I admire all of you for surviving the underworld. I have been there countless times so i know how difficult it is to survive there. I may have rescued you on that day but i'm sure that even if i didn't end up there at that moment you guys would have eventually made it out of there alive on your own. That only shows how powerful you all are so i'm proud to call you my in laws".