Chapter 2. Rude awakening

Connor's P.O.V

A picture of Connor above.

I woke up suddenly because i was thirsty. When i went earlier to bed my parents were still in the living room watching a movie so hoping to still see them there i made my way to the kitchen. But what i was met with instead was only silence and a unbearable stench. "Rogues" yelled my wolf Alcian. "What, what are they doing here and we are protected by the moon goddess so she wouldn't allow this" i said to Alcian and he in return replied to me with "I don't know so let's go find out" .

I slowly made my way to the living room but i was attacked by a rogue before i could reach it. It was an surprise attack and he pinned me quickly down to the floor before i knew it. I couldn't do anything because before i could even take any actions i was being dragged by the rogue and Alcian could only growl as result of it. Where is he taking me and where are my parents i asked myself.

We were standing in front of the alpha's house after a few minutes and the rogue pushed the front door of the alpha's house open. I could see two other rogues carrying my parents behind us. I was relieved to see them but i was still concerned because they were unconscious.

The rogue who was dragging me stepped aside so that the other two rogues could get in. I could see Knightly when we made our way into the house. He was ready to attack us but the rogue threw me into Knightly's direction to distract him and i could see the shock on his face. He hastily stepped aside and i fortunately landed next to him happy that i didn't hurt him.

"What's going on?" asked Knightly me through our mind link and i replied to him with "I really don't know, Knigh. I just woke up myself". "Well, i for certain know that my uncle Lucas came here to kill us. He wants to be the alpha and our parents are momentarily out of commission because my uncle poisoned them" said Knightly angrily and i began to panic when i heard his reply. What can two 12 year old boys do against a pack of rogues and the brother of an alpha i asked myself while shaking in fear.

"So the main characters are all present now. Let the killing commence. I will be glorious tonight" said Lucas in a sickly sweet voice and my eyes widened in shock. The only thing that i could do at that moment was also change into my wolf form. Knightly's and my wolves were almost the same size. He was only slightly bigger than me because he had the alpha's blood. While i had the beta's blood and was going to be his beta when he became the alpha. We were like brothers and i guess we were going fight like brothers that night. We were going to fight side by side to safe our parents because our parents would do the same for us.

Looking at my form Knightly could surely see that i was willing to fight. Knightly gave me a slight nod with his head then made a quick dash into his uncle's direction to attack him. Knightly's uncle was instead looking very amused at his nephew and seeing that i thought to myself "It's my turn now".

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys. Leave a comment and vote.