Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one

Micah's P.O.V

When i went to pick up Kingsley i was happy to see that my mother had already packed his bag for him. The moment i arrived my mother kissed me on my cheek and said "I have to go to see Natalee now Micah. She's not doing so well today". I smiled at my mother and said "Tell her to hang on for me mom. I can't wait to hold my niece in my arms".

Kingsley ran down the stairs when he sensed me and jumped in my arms. I hugged my son tightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Kingsley rubbed his face on my shoulder and breathed in my scent in response. I chuckled at my son's behavior and thought about Natalee.

Natalee found her mate when we were in the realm of angels. He too is an high ranking angel and goes on missions just like Mattew. That's one off the reasons why Natalee mostly stays with us. Natalee is now pregnant and we can expect our little niece any day now.

My mother caressed Kingsley's back and gave him a kiss on his head. She then sighed and said " I love you my beautiful baby boy". Hearing that Kingsley immediately made grabby hands at her but my mother shook her and said "I'm sorry baby boy but i have to go to aunt Natalee now. She needs me".

Kingsley nodded with his head at her and said "Ok mama" and continued with while making gestures with his hands "I love you so and so much". My mother burst out laughing seeing his gestures and leaned in to give Kingsley a kiss in his cheek.

Kingsley giggled in response and put his head on my shoulder. I don't know why but when i saw Kingsley clinging to me like that i asked myself did something happen today? My mother then grabbed her bag and yelled "Noah, please eat something before you fall asleep".

We heard Noah groan in response and yell "But mom i just had a snack with Kingsley". My mother huffed and yelled back "Kingsley is a child and you're a boy. You both need food to grow so act like a boy instead of a man and listen to your mother". Noah screamed "AHHH" in response and i could just picture him pulling on his hair.

After his outburst Noah calmly said "Ok mommy" and i couldn't hold my laughter anymore and started laughing. Kingsley started laughing too and my mother grinned at me. My mother knew exactly how to get her kids to do what she wanted and she had always been proud of her achievements. My mother then waved goodbye at us and casted a spell to leave.

When she left i put Kingsley down and while i picked up his bag i said to him "Let's go see uncle Noah baby boy". Kingsley grinned at me and ran up the stairs. I ran after him and stood behind him in front of Noah's room. The door of Noah's room was open and i could see Noah laying on his bed in his pyjama's. He was staring at the ceiling while being in deep thoughts.

Kingsley started rubbing his hands together and without even looking at us Noah said "Come here Kingsley". The moment Kingsley heard those words his face lit up and he ran in full speed at Noah. Kingsley tried to jump on Noah's stomach but Noah caught him on time. Noah then started to rough and tumble with Kingsley on the bed.

The both started to giggle and chuckle while i crossed my arms first then leaned against the door opening to enjoy the beautiful scene in front of me. When they both had calmed down and were panting for air i looked at my smiling little brother and asked him "Feeling better baby brother?"

Noah nodded with his head at me and grinned. He then picked up Kingsley and caressed his back. While walking to me with him he whispered "Thanks for cheering me up Kingsley". Kingsley just hugged Noah back in response and sighed. I then took Kingsley out of Noah's arms and while looking at him i said "Talk to dad when he comes home baby brother. I'm sure he can give you the answers you're searching for".

Noah smiled at me and i said to him "We'll see you tomorrow ok baby brother". Noah nodded with his head at me and i casted a spell to take me to Knightly's room. When i looked around the room i noticed that Knightly wasn't back yet and decided to take a bath with Kingsley.