Chapter 68. A war cry

Micah's P.O.V

I finally went to bed after spending some time with Knightly and the kids. I stayed a little longer in the children's room because something was nagging me in the back of my mind. I already made sure that all the children of the pack were safe when the war broke out but i couldn't help to think that something might go wrong. I sighed and thought to myself i have to make sure to hide the scent of the children too so no one can find them.

I walked out of the children's room after placing kisses on their heads one last time and went to check on Kingsley. Kingsley was sound asleep while clutching his plush grey wolf and i leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek. I then walked to our room and thought that i would find a sound asleep Knightly but i got startled when i saw him standing by the window deep in thoughts.

I walked up to Knightly and threw my arms around his middle then buried my head between his broad shoulders. I sighed once again then said "I know what you're thinking about Knigh and i'm worried about them too but i promise you that i won't let anything happen to them". Knightly turned around then hugged me tightly and said "I know that love but i still can't get rid of this bad feeling i'm having in my heart".

This is bad i thought to myself while Knightly cupped my face. Knightly and i were both having this bad feelings about the kids but i kept thinking that i made sure that no one could find them during the war. Knightly then said while looking into my eyes "Give yourself to me tonight love. I promise you that i'll make you feel good". I quickly pulled away from Knightly when i heard that and replied to Knightly with "I'm not in the mood Knigh because i have a lot of things on my mind right now".

Knightly grabbed me by my collar and kissed me deeply then started sucking on my mark. "Knigh, please don't" i whispered in Knightly's ear and i felt him shiver. Knightly then stuck his hand under my shirt and stroked my nipple with his thumb. I couldn't help to moan when Knightly did that and i heard Knightly then chuckle in response. Knightly slowly started unbuttoning my shirt while giving me pecks on my lips and i quickly grabbed both his hands then said "You should really learn that no means no Knigh".

"I know that no means no love but there is no harm in trying to change the no into a yes is there love?" asked Knightly me while breathing in my scent and i couldn't help to give in. I shook my head at Knightly then said "I'm so glad that at least out of all our children Ezekiel is the one who shares my traits otherwise my life would be doomed by a hyperactive mate and four hyperactive children". Knightly couldn't help to burst out laughing when he heard my rant and said "I can't help it love because i had to become a man when i was just twelve years old".

I knew Knightly had a hard time when his parents disappeared and when he had to take over the pack so knew what he was talking about. I gave Knightly a kiss on his cheek then whispered "You have succeeded in wooing me my love so let's go to bed". Knightly immediately hugged me tightly then said "Thank you love". I hugged Knightly back and started stroking his head then said "Anything for the one i love". Knightly grabbed my hand then pulled me to our bed and i quickly casted a spell to get rid of our clothes.

Knightly pushed me on the bed and started grinding on me while kissing me deeply. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth and he then started sucking on my lips. I automatically spread my legs for Knightly while he rubbed our dicks together. I couldn't help to moan from the friction and Knightly then started sucking on my nipples. I wanted to pleasure Knightly too so pushed him down and climbed on top of him. Knightly looked startled at me and i just winked at him then slid down his body while placing kisses on his amazing abs.

I then suddenly took Knightly's dick in my mouth and heard Knightly moan. I smiled to myself when i saw Knightly clutch the sheet with his hands. I started sucking on Knightly's dick and took it as far as i could in my mouth. "I'm going to cum love if you keep this up" whispered Knightly while stroking my head and i started sucking harder on his dick. I then heard Knightly yell "Micah" and cum after a while. I smiled to myself and asked Knightly while looking into his eyes "Satisfied yet?"