Chapter 43. Feeling lost

Thanks for all your support guys. Keep the comments coming. It's always a pleasure to read them.

Knightly's P.O.V

I lost my mind the moment Micah left with Kingsley. I started screaming and destroying everything in sight. Our parents looked shocked about my behavior and my mother gasped but i didn't care. I had lost the love of my life once again and Star was out of control. He was howling in the back of my mind and i couldn't take it anymore.

I had just thrown a chair out of the window when i suddenly heard Connor scream. I looked startled at him and saw him sitting on the floor with legs crossed and pulling his hear with both his hands. He looked frustrated and shook his head while saying "No, no, no. What have i done?"

Our parents ran up to him and knelt down around him. Danielle Connor's mother caressed his  back and tried to calm him down by saying "Everything's going to be ok Con. I promise". Everybody looked worried about him except me. I was so angry that i wanted to kill everyone in sight.

The door suddenly flew open and Alec ran in to my apartment with Princeton in his arms. Seeing them in front of me i couldn't control myself anymore and growled. My father immediately came to stand in front of me and asked me "Knightly, do you know what you're doing?"

I looked at my father in anger and asked him "Why didn't you ask Connor that when he threatened my son. My own flesh and blood?" My father sighed and said "You both should calm down first before we can talk about anything".

I shook my head and said "I don't need to talk to you about anything. I'm leaving". Hearing that Connor stood up and said "Brother, please don't leave. I'm so sorry about what happened. Alcian lost his mind seeing the state our pup was in and i couldn't control him because all the pain Princeton went through before came flooding back in to my mind again".

I walked closer to Connor and said to him "You're apologizing to the wrong person brother. I have lost Micah and my son again because all of you. I can't stand to stay here anymore. I can't live without them and you knew it". 

Hearing me say those words Alec stepped forward with Princeton and knelt in front of me. I heard our parents gasp but i didn't let it bother me. Alec looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said "Please don't leave alpha. It's our fault that all this happened. Don't punish Connor by leaving. He won't survive the separation from you even if he has us and please tell us where we can find Micah so we can apologize to him properly and beg him to come back"'.

I shook my head and said "Do you think i know where he is Alec. If i knew where he was he would be in my arms right now instead of risking his life for saving people like our parents". My father put his hand on my shoulder and pulled Alec to his feet.

He then looked at me and said "That's enough Knigh. You're going to far". My mother came to me and caressed my left cheek. She looked in my eyes and said "I know you're hurting and feeling lost Knigh but that doesn't mean you should treat your own family like dirt".

I looked at my mother with eyes full of tears and asked her "Don't i deserve to be happy mom. What did i do that was so wrong that the goddess is punishing me. Micah is my everything. I can't live or breath without him mom. I have suffered enough. I can't take it anymore. Why can't i hold my own son close to my heart and tell him how much i love him. I don't want anything. I just want Micah and my child. Is that to much to ask?"

My mother stroked my head, wiped my tears and said "You can't have Micah honey". My heart skipped a beat when i heard that and my eyes widened. I took a step back and stuttered "Why?" My father sighed and said "Because he's dangerous Knigh. When we met him in the underworld. He told us to follow a dove to the opening of the rift because he had to do something first".