Chapter 3. Do or die situation

Knightly's P.O.V

The 12 year old Knightly above.

I nodded to Connor before i made a quick dash to my uncle. I knew he could handle himself because we had been training with our fathers since we were five years old. My uncle just stood there looking very amused at me. What is he thinking i asked myself while looking at him. He probably thought that i couldn't do any damage to him. He was wrong very wrong. I was afraid of him but i would never show that to him. Connor and i were going to stall them as long as we could because i knew our parents would come through. They were too powerful to stay down. 

 Two rogues were now making their way to me and luckily they looked small and weak. I could certainly take them down by myself. Avoiding one rogue i grabbed the other one by his neck and he started roughly trying to shake me off but i wouldn't let him go. He tried to scratch me but i skillfully avoided it. While i snapped his neck i felt a burning pain in my back. 

The other rogue bit me in my back and i quickly shook him off me. I bit him in his hind leg and he growled in pain. I didn't give him the time to react and grabbed him by his neck then began shaking him while piercing him harder with my sharp teeth.

I finally made it to my uncle after killing the two rogues and by avoiding the others. I jumped for his throat while baring my sharp teeth at him and he just hit me off him with his right arm like i was nothing. I hit the wall with a loud thud and my whole body burned in pain.

 I stood up quickly and took a stand to attack my uncle again because there was no time to feel the pain. I rammed into him with all my strength and he wobbled as a result of it . He then fell on the hardwood floor taking me with him. I could see him cringe and i wanted to get off him as quickly as possible but before i could even stand up he grabbed my muzzle. He then began to pierce my muzzle with his claws.

 I couldn't take the pain anymore and yelped loudly. All i wanted to do at that moment was cry while i knew that i had to stay strong for my parents. I began to scratch my uncle's arm to get free and Star started growling loudly in the back of my mind. He didn't like the way my uncle was restraining us and said "Knightly give me the command now. It's my turn to fight". "Ok" i said to Star because the pain was getting unbearable and i was tired. I just slipped in the back of my mind while giving Star the full reign.

Star's  P.O.V

 I could see Alcian and Connor and i could sense that they were exhausted. I extended my claws and pierced through my uncle's arm. My uncle let me go but not before squeezing my muzzle very hard. I heard a crack suddenly and could taste the blood in my mouth.

 Knightly whimpered in the back of my mind while i howled loudly as result of the pain. "Oh no, were going to wake up Lilith. I don't want her to see any of this and Uncle doesn't know about her yet"  yelled Knightly but before i could even respond to Knightly i was kicked by my uncle the bastard.  

He cracked my ribs and couldn't take it anymore. I let out a loud howl from the pain and was now angrier than ever. I bit my uncle on his leg as response and couldn't help to ask myself why my uncle had to be so mean. The strange thing was that i couldn't feel my uncle's wolf. Where was he. Was he gone i asked myself while growling at my uncle.

A stir in our father's body got our attention and we could see that his wolf "Rolf" was fighting to come out by the colour of his eyes. Our so called uncle kicked us again pushing us into the direction of our father. 

"Oh it hurts doesn't it seeing your loved one hurt in front of you" said my uncle suddenly and then continued with "This is nothing compared to what i had to go through my dear brother and i am not done yet".  Knightly was now pushing through my mind because he wanted to take over and i gave him the reign because we needed our father.

Knightly's P.O.V

I crawled to my father and began to lick his face. "Daddy please start moving. I need you." i whimpered to him then added "Please daddy". I was talking to my father through our mind link because i didn't want my uncle to hear me pleading to my father. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of that.

 My mother suddenly began to stir too and i realized that she was already awake but couldn't move her body yet when she didn't instantly get up ."Well pup, i think it's time to end all this. It's dragging on and i have other things to do like rule over this pack" said my uncle while grabbing me by my head.

 And when i looked up i could see Connor getting pinned down by two rogues. He was looking at his parents who were lying in the corner of the living room and i could hear him yell "Mom, dad wake up. Wake up! Please wake up!"

My uncle began to squeeze my head and i couldn't even open my eyes from the pain. I whimpered loudly "Daaad please." Is this going to be the end of me, am i going to die today i asked myself while panting. And before i even realized what was happening my father changed into his big grey wolf and growled menacingly at my uncle. I sighed in relief seeing my father's wolf and just closed my eyes while losing consciousness.

I know guys a cliff hanger but don't panic. I will update regularly. Please leave a comment and vote.