Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2

Knightly's P.O.V

Micah never seizes to amaze me. When the angel kissed me the only thing i could think about was that i was betraying Micah and Star growled in anger. But then we realized that Micah was the beautiful angel that was on his knees before us. 

He was still looking in to my eyes questioningly. I smiled at him and whispered "Love" then tried to kiss him back which proved to be difficult in the position i was. Seeing that Micah quickly put his hands on my cheeks to help me out.

 I immediately pushed my tongue in his mouth. It was like i was hungry for him and the sweet taste of the kiss overwhelmed me. I kept trying to break free to touch him whereby the binding spells kept tightening around me.

I whimpered because i was failing all the attempts to break free. When Micah heard me whimper he quickly pulled away from me to look at me and i growled in frustration from the loss of his lips. He frowned at me and i put my head down. He lifted my head and asked me "What's wrong?"

I looked in his eyes and said "I want to touch you, love". His eyes widened in surprise by hearing my answer and i immediately started dreading saying those words to him but he then said while winking at me "I'm sorry my love, I got distracted by your amazing kisses and forgot about the situation that we're in right now".

I chuckled and shook my head, i knew that he was trying to cheer me up by saying that and then it hit me.  Micah was now in danger too because he came to safe me. Micah has always been there for us in difficult situations since we met him. He has never left us even if he wasn't there with us. We had his token and memories with us to help us out. And now he's here too safe me again.

I started shaking my head and said "You have to leave now love. It's too dangerous for you. I don't want you to get hurt because of me". Micah smiled at me and caressed my left cheek. He looked lovingly at me and said "Don't worry my love you have a powerful mate"

I looked shocked at him. I already knew that angles were powerful beings but i never heard of powerful hybrids and looking at Micah he was a hybrid. I heard from Eric that God takes the power away from angels who mate with humans. Then how was Micah this powerful?

I didn't care to ask him about that because i was happy that he was mine and Micah will certainly tell me when the time comes. I smiled broadly at him and nodded. He quickly pulled my face closer to him and gave me kiss. "I want you to do as i say now ok Knigh?" he said while pulling away.

"Yes love" i answered him and then he said "I want you to bite me". Star yipped happily in the back of my mind because we would finally get the chance to mark our mate. I tried to scoot closer to him and reach for his neck but he quickly pushed me away and chuckled then said "Not on my neck my love but here"

Micah started lifting up his left sleeve and i looked dejected at him. Seeing my reaction he chuckled again and said "You can mark me like this too my love. You'll get your chance to mark me properly when it's time". I nodded happily at him and he put his left arm in front of my mouth.

I quickly scanned through our surroundings and saw that all the rogues were still frozen stiff on their spots. I didn't want anyone to see me mark my mate this was something private. Micah saw me looking at the rogues and said "Time is standing still for them Knigh. Don't worry you can bite me"

I bared my teeth and bit him on his wrist. Micah shivered from the pleasurable pain and pulled on my hair. His blood was seeping through my mouth and it was delicious. I could feel the binding spells break one by one. I felt even more powerful and shivered from the pleasure. "Enough Knigh" i heard Micah say through a mind link and that was all i needed to know that we were connected.