Chapter 13. Unknown feeling

Hi guys. Thanks for reading and voting.

I couldn't figure out why i was feeling like this about Micah. I didn't even know him that well. I was waiting for the bell to ring for lunchtime. Star was being pushy about Micah. He wanted to see him. He was scratching in the back of my mind. I had to calm him down by saying that Micah had classes too and we have to concentrate if we want to graduate.

When it was lunchtime Connor and i walked in the direction of the cafetaria. Gradually we were joined by Nathan, Jeremy, Bianca, Rael and Andrew. Rael and Andrew are warriors. We have always been close because of our age and we always sit together during lunchtime.

While walking in the cafeteria i could feel all the eyes on us. People always try to befriend us but we don't just let people easily in. My eyes searched immediately for Micah. I sighed when i found him and Star was yipping happily in the back of my mind. He smelled heavenly.

Due to my werewolf hearing i could here all the things that the other students were saying about Micah. They were talking about his clothes, shoes and his looks. Star was now growling lowly. Everyone was avoiding Micah and Micah seemed to not paying attention to it.

He was concentrating on the magazine before him. I felt Connor's hand on my shoulder. "They don't know what they are missing. When Micah's back to his old self people will recognize him and he's then going to have to knock them off of him" he said with a smile through our mind link. I frowned at him i didn't want to share Micah. 

We all made our way to stand in line to get our food. I made sure that they serve the best quality food at our schools because everybody needs a good meal. After getting my food i made my way to Micah. Connor walked behind me with the others. Micah didn't even realize that we were at the table when we arrived. He was still engrossed in his magazine. 

He looked lazily up when he heard someone pull a chair to sit. I looked at him with a beaming smile. "Ugh, he's shining so bright" he said without thinking out loud and the whole table burst into laughter. Star was purring in me from the complement and wanted to complement him back. So i said "Thank you doll" while winking at him. He just took it as a joke and sighed.

While talking to Micah i could feel the different emotions that my pack members were going through. Being the beta Connor felt it too. My pack members were feeling resentment towards Micah because he was talking so freely to us but i didn't pay any attention to them. Micah is more important.

When Micah asked about Lilith the whole table went in to protection mode. They were now being hostile. Connor and i were happy that he asked about Lilith but the others were ready to tear him apart. I couldn't blame them because it's in our nature to protect the one we love and everybody loves Lilith but i wanted to protect Micah.

"Everybody calm down. He's not a threat"  i said in my alpha voice through the mind link. They winced at my voice said" yes alpha" and went back to eating. When i looked around the table i could see that Bianca was still angry. " Let her be Knigh. She will come around" said Connor who was following my eyes through the mind link.

Before i could say something back i heard someone call Micah. It was a man in his forties. He was wearing a blue dress shirt with black jeans and black dress shoes. Anyone could see that he was good looking. "  It's his father " said Jeremy through the mind link. " He's the one who wanted us to join the football team" "Ok" i said while nodding to him.

I was concentrating on Micah's conversation with his dad when i smelled Bianca's scent next to me. I looked up quizzically at her and she just smiled at me. "Make her get op now" growled Star in the back of my mind. "Calm down. She will get up when Micah comes back and why are you so moody?" " I don't know but i don't want her sitting there" " Star aren't you getting childish. Your acting like she'll take your favorite toy away"  " Knightly" yelled Star.