Chapter 64. Exposed

Micah's P.O.V

I knew something was wrong the moment i heard doctor Lewis tell Knightly that my body wasn't excepting the blood. I found out that i couldn't donate blood when my uncle took our team to a blood drive here in the U.S once. The poor nurse tried for fifteen minutes straight to draw blood out of my arm but couldn't do it. She then send me out of the room with the advice to go see a doctor.

I didn't tell my uncle anything about it because i knew i was healthy. It was required from us as gymnasts to take monthly check ups. The odd thing was that i never had any problems giving my blood for the blood tests but it shocked me to hear that my body didn't want to except other people's blood either.

I knew then that i would have to use spells to heal my body but that would take me hours because i had to find the right spells and that's one of the reasons why i wanted to be alone at the moment. I wanted to concentrate on my healing because i wanted to see my children as soon as possible. The other reason why i wanted to be alone was that i didn't want anyone to see me in my weak state. I was glad when Knightly finally understood my request and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes and tried to find the right spell to heal myself. My whole body felt lethargic and i just wanted to sleep. I tried using spells after spells to heal myself but wasn't successful. I then suddenly heard the door of the hospital room open. I quickly opened my eyes and saw doctor Lewis standing in front of me. I groaned and asked him "Didn't i tell you to leave me alone?"

Doctor Lewis just smiled in response at me and said "Don't mind me my king. I just came to see how you were doing" I frowned at doctor Lewis and yelled "I'm still dying if that's what you wanted to know". Doctor Lewis burst out laughing when he heard me say that and responded with "I'm sorry my king but if you could die so easily then all hope is lost for us".

I groaned loudly and asked doctor Lewis "What do you want doctor Lewis?" Doctor Lewis just smiled at me and answered my question with "I just want a little bit of your blood my king. It's just to check if i'm right about something". I knew exactly what doctor Lewis wanted to find out so just said "Go ahead but don't take too much because i haven't found a spell to beat this thing yet". 

Doctor Lewis walked quickly up to me and grabbed my left arm. He smiled at me and said "Thank you for agreeing with this my king". I just nodded with my head at him and put my right hand under my head. I thought about my four children while looking at the ceiling of the hospital room. I have to mask my scent with the little strength i have left otherwise Kingsley will be barging in the room any moment now i thought to myself because i didn't want him to see me weak and vulnerable.

"All done my king" said doctor Lewis when he was done drawing my blood. I sighed in response and said "Listen to me carefully doctor Lewis if you share whatever you may find out about me with anyone else then i'll personally burn you alive and not just you but your mate too". I heard doctor Lewis's breath hitch and i smiled menacingly at him. I then added "Yes, i know all about your mate the famous scientist. My youngest pup Ezekiel read your mind and knew that you asked your mate to run some tests on him. I'm happy that it didn't go so far as that because my son is afraid of needles"

"Ezekiel kept complaining to me how you drew blood from him even if he cried and wanted me to punish you but i saw that you meant it right when i looked into your heart. What i discovered in my line of work is that people can be easily shaken if it's about their own self-interest so i'm warning you doctor Lewis mess with me and you're dead".

Doctor Lewis looked shocked at me and said "I didn't mean any harm to the pup my". I didn't even let him finish the sentence and responded with "Leave". Doctor Lewis nodded with his head at me and then walked out of the hospital room. I groaned loudly after doctor Lewis left and then quickly casted a spell to mask my scent because i didn't want anyone else to disturb me.