Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.

Knightly's P.O.V

The only thing i wanted to do when i saw Maynor stab my son was to tear him from limb to limb apart but he escaped like the coward he was. I really wanted to stay by Micah's side when i saw the pale face of our son but Micah was right, we had to show the world that we cared more about our people than our child. We had to show them that we could withstand anything and i knew in the back of my mind that Micah would think of something to safe our son.

I ran into the direction of the swarm of demons that were attacking Jeremy's father and started killing them off one by one. Micah wasn't the only one angry enough with a desire to destroy the whole world. I then heard Jeremy's father suddenly say to me through the mind link "Knigh, look at Micah". I quickly turned around to look into Micah's direction and saw him being engulfed by a dark aura. I shook my head then thought to myself he's losing himself and yelled "Micah" through our mind link. Micah didn't even react to me and kept looking at Ezekiel while crying.

I knew that Micah was losing control of his powers when i saw the dark aura surrounding him and i wanted to prevent him from losing his mind because who knew what Micah was capable of when he was out of his mind. More demons kept attacking me and i tried to keep my mind off Micah. It felt like the underworld had opened its doors just to punish us and i kept an eye out for Agiel or Maynor because i wanted to end the war as soon as possible.

I could feel how tired my pack members were and knew that we all had survived this far because of Micah. He kept killing off demons so my pack members could rest but Micah was now out of commission and that was taking a toll on all of us. Connor, Jeremy, Nathan and i tried to help out our pack members as much as we could. And i was proud of my pack members for showing the world why we were called the strongest pack in the world but it was proving to be too much for them. Even when my warriors were behaving like killing machines.

I suddenly heard my father's voice through the mind link saying "Knigh, we can't keep this up because it looks like the more we kill the more they appear. We have to do something before we all succumb to exhaustion". I growled loudly when i heard that then puffed out my chest. I then said through our mind link "I will never let that happen dad". I then started emitting my true powers. My whole body grew larger and my paws were now the size of a human head. My head grew bigger too and i stood now like a giant on the field in my wolf form.

My father looked in surprise at me and i just said to him through our mind link "This is a result of our hard training dad. This is our second form". My father looked confused at me but smiled when he saw Connor, Jeremy and Nathan change behind me too. My warriors and pack members changed too but they were all smaller than me but still quite powerful. I then ran in full speed at the demons not minding if i stomped on them or crushed them. Most of the demons tried to run away but we caught them and killed them instantly.

I then looked in shock at the battlefield when i now saw rogues appearing amongst the demons. I immediately knew that things would now become more difficult seeing how all the rogues that were in Europe were now joining the fight at the Silverstone pack. I shook my head when i saw the rogues attack my pack members like they were thirsty for blood. I could hear the screams of my pack members when they were being attacked in groups by the rogues and growled loudly.

I tried to kill as many as rogues as possible but couldn't reach all my pack members on time and saw how they were getting injured on their legs because the rogues probably thought that they could disable us like that. I didn't know how to reach everyone on time but i then suddenly heard Micah's voice. Micah was singing a lullaby with his beautiful angel's voice and all my pack members immediately started healing. I looked into Micah's direction again and saw him still sitting on the ground while engrossed in healing Ezekiel. It broke my heart when i saw him rocking the still pale Ezekiel in his arms.