Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.

Knightly's P.O.V

I was getting ready for work when Connor mind linked me to say " We have just received a treat from alpha Ava's pack my king. What do you want us to do?" They don't know who they're messing with i thought to myself while tightening my tie.

Even if they were the biggest pack in Europe i was still their king and they should think before they act. We had already send them a full report on why we had to imprison alpha Ava and if they wanted to take matters further then they have to pay the price for not trusting their king.

"Invite them over for talks Con and if they still press the matter further then they have to suffer the consequences" i said to Connor and Connor replied to me with "As you wish my king". I then cut off the mind link and turned around to look at my still sleeping son. I really thought that Kingsley would miss Micah in the evening and wouldn't want to sleep but he fell asleep the moment i bathed him. He was probably exhausted from playing the whole day in the forest with my parents and Princeton.

I was just about to walk up to Kingsley when Micah suddenly appeared in front of me and immediately cupped my face to kiss me. I smiled at him and kissed him back. We only pulled away from each other when we both were out of breath and needed to breathe. I put my head on Micah's shoulder and breathed in his scent. His scent immediately boosted my energy and i felt alive again.

"I missed you so much love" i whispered in Micah's ear and he chuckled in response at me. "I have only been away for one night Knightly" said Micah to me and i rubbed my face on his chest. I didn't even care that i was acting like a child because i needed him. "No Micah" i said to him and continued with "You have been first away from me for six years then for four years and i can't live without you anymore because you're like my drug. I'm addicted to you".

Micah burst out laughing then lifted my head up and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He then looked in my eyes and said "I can't live without you either my love". My eyes widened in surprise when i heard that because it was the first time that Micah had said something cheesy like that openly to me. I chuckled and gave Micah a kiss on his mark.

Micah hugged me tightly and closed his eyes in response. I could feel that he was extremely tired and caressed his back. "Is everything now alright with Mattew love?" i asked him. Micah huffed happily and answered me with "Yes my love. He's all healed and mated". I gave Micah a kiss on his cheek and said "All my friends are now finally mated love. We are now stronger than before".

Micah pulled away from me and said while looking at Kingsley "I don't know why but i have a feeling that something bad will happen Knightly". My breath hitched when i heard that and grabbed Micah's hand. I gave him a kiss on his knuckles and said "Micah, i promise you that i won't let anything happen to you or my children".

Micah smiled at me and said "I know my love and i won't let anything happen to us either but i can't shake this feeling off so be careful". I frowned at Micah and was just about to ask him what he meant by that when we heard Kingsley say "Papa". We both looked in our son's direction and saw him grinning at us.

I smiled at my son and walked up to him with Micah. Kingsley immediately jumped in Micah's arms and squealed when Micah started kissing him all over his face. Micah put Kingsley on his lap while he sat down on the bed and i took my place next to my mate and child.

Kingsley immediately started telling Micah about how much fun he had the day before with his grandparents and Micah listened to him carefully. While looking at my mate and child i suddenly thought about what my father had said about introducing Micah and Kingsley to our pack. I put my hand on Micah's shoulder to get his attention and said "Love, we have a pack meeting today and i really like to tell the pack about not only my mate and child but everyone's mates. Do you think Mattew will come?"