Chapter 1

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Anyone want to try and wake up Suga hyung?"

"No way, he's scary."

"It's already 10. Someone wake him up."

"You do it. You're the maknae."

"Aish, fine."

I felt the bed dip down and a presence next to me. Someone kept poking me. Ugh, I just want to sleep, is that too much to ask? I open my eyes and just stare at them. Jungkook's eyes widened and he backed away. He was jungshook.

"Ahhh, hyung. It's my graduation ceremony today. We are leaving in 30 minutes", Jungkook said then ran out of the room. I looked at the time and got up to get ready.

Speaking of graduations, Jisoo graduated last week. I wonder when she'll come back to Korea. I miss my little dongsaeng so much. Army doesn't know about my sister at all, and neither does Bangtan, they only know that I have a sibling. I don't want her to get overwhelmed. I'll introduce her soon enough. It's just so much work. I laughed to myself and walked out to see everyone waiting for me.

*Time skip to after the ceremony and to the restaurant*

"FINALLYYYYYY" Everyone laughed when Jungkook screamed and ran to the doors. We all sat down at a table and started to order. Jungkook is treating us, might as well order something expensive. While everyone was arguing about what to order, I started to text Jisoo.

Jisoo's P.O.V. (In the morning)

"Thank you for choosing Korean Air. Flight 27668 is now landing."

Ahh, home sweet home. I quickly gathered all my things and put them away. I'm glad I bumped into Ja Eun unnie. I haven't seen her since our last family reunion which was a long time ago, trust me. I looked at her beside me and gently woke her up.

"Ahh, thank you Jisoo-ah," I smiled at my cousin.

"No problem unnie, call me if you ever need anything and stay safe," She smiled warmly at me, and I bowed quickly.

I took my bags with me and thanked all the staff as I headed out of the airport. I looked around and saw Manager Sejin waving at me. I quickly went over to him and bowed.

"Ahh, Jisoo-ah. How was your flight?" He asked while putting my luggage in the car. I've only talked to Manager Sejin on the phone, but he treats me like a daughter.

I smiled and said, "It was good, I'm excited to see Oppa!"

He laughed, and we drove off somewhere. I put my earbuds in and played Blood Sweat & Tears by BTS. I'm so proud of my brother and the rest of the members. I couldn't meet them because I went abroad around the time they debuted. I contacted Manager Sejin a while back and asked if he could help me with surprising Yoongi. And now, here we are.

My music stopped playing, and I looked at my phone. You have a notification from Sleepy Oppa.

Sleepy Oppa: Jisoo-ah, I miss you. When are you coming back to Korea

Baby Jisoo: Sooner than you think, I miss you too :(

I smiled to myself and put my phone in my purse once we arrived. Ooohhh, I remember Oppa mentioning this restaurant. Didn't he say that they were going to come here for someone's graduation? Omo, I'm getting nervous. What if I mess up the celebration? I was debating on whether or not to get out of the car when Manager Sejin dragged me out. I looked at him, and we both laughed.