Chapter 48

Jisoo's P.O.V. (September 20 / Fan meet)

I took a deep breath before getting out of the van and following Riri with Jooheon oppa and Changkyun oppa blocking the fans from getting to us.

"WHERE'S BTS?"

"KIM NAMJOON"

"KIM SEOKJIN"

"MIN YOONGI"

"JUNG HOSEOK"

"PARK JIMIN"

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

"BTS!"

"LOOK! IT'S JISOO UNNIE!"

"BUT LOOK AT RI HYO UNNIE TOO!"

"UNNIES, STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE MAKING ME QUESTION MY SEXUALITY!"

I blushed and used my hands to cover my cheeks making Changkyun oppa look at me, "Yah, are you seriously blushing?"

"Of course I am, if someone said they were possibly gay for you, wouldn't you blush?" I scoffed and it was his turn to blush making me smirk, "Oh wait, there is someone gay for you. Joohe-"

Changkyun oppa covered my mouth and glared at me, "Not today."

I licked his hand making him pull it away, "Chong! Jojun! Balsa!"

(We all gotta love when Jungkook aims at our heart and shoots us, it's inevitable)

He laughed at me making me pout. Riri turned back to look at me, "Did you really just do that?"

"Yes I did," I said before walking into the building making ARMY and everyone else laugh.

Itty bitty time skippy

I stood behind Hobi oppa and discreetly tried to massage his shoulders. He's been practicing the choreo a lot lately and he slept in an awkward position on the ride here. I quickly put my hands away when Sejin oppa came to tell them the same old guidelines before the fan meet got started. Blah, blah, blah. I think they got it, it's as if the last 4 years they didn't do this.

(As If It's Your Last is now playing in my head...)

I watched as Sejin oppa left the room then placed my hands back on Hobi oppa's shoulders. He turned his head a little to the side and I could see a little smile. I smiled to myself then finished up and walked over to Yoongi oppa. He was struggling to button his sleeves. I held in a laugh when he eventually gave up and pouted.

(That video of him wearing a cute headband and struggling to button up his sleeve then being a pouty little meow meow after? Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about)

I walked over to him and button his sleeves. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin oppa pick up his microphone, "ARMY! Look, Yoongi hyung couldn't button up his sleeves."

They all started laughing making Yoongi oppa scowl at Jimin and pick up his mic before saying, "Who put his shirt on backward this morning and only realized when Riri pointed it out?"

That made ARMY laugh even harder. I looked over at Riri, who was on the other side of the table, then shook my head. The fan meet went on smoothly, well, at least until now.

I smiled and handed Joonie oppa an open bottle and made sure to have tissues on hand in case he dropped some water. I looked over to the other side just in time to see Jin oppa accidentally fling a mini stand up of himself at a fan's face while she was talking to Jungkook. His eyes widened and he stood up then quickly held her hands.