Bonus: Growing Old

Before we start, I just want to say thank you for 144K+ reads and 4K+ votes!

I purple youuuuuuuuuuu 💜

________________________________

2045 - Jungkook (48 years old), Jisoo (48 years old), Jungsoo (27 years old), Jungmi (25 years old), Junghyun (24 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Halmeoni!"

I smiled as the little kids piled into the room and came rushing towards me. Jungsoo and Jungmi walked in with their significant others making the smile on my face grow wider.

"Taemi! Namsun! How are you two?" I asked and they smiled, "We're doing well Imo, what about Samchon?"

The last word caught the kids' attention and they whined, "Where's Hanabeoji?"

"I'm right here and I have gifts for everyone!" Jungkook exclaimed as he carried two bags filled with gifts he bought earlier this morning. They all gathered around him and collected their gifts. Jungkook stood up then came over to me and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled then turned to look at our children and their children in the room before frowning, "Did Junghyun say he was coming?"

As soon as the sentence fully rolled off my tongue, the front door opened and the kids exclaimed, "Samchon!!"

Junghyun smiled then ruffled their hair before hesitantly bowing at Jungkook and me, "I'm sorry, I was caught up in something important."

"Yah! What could be more important than spending quality time with your parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews?" Jungsoo smacked Junghyun's arm and Jungmi scoffed, "He hates us."

Junghyun's eyes widened as he shook his head, "N-No I don't!"

"What were you doing?" Jungkook asked genuinely curious and Junghyun blushed, "I proposed."

Just then, Jinah walked in and stood beside Junghyun, "Sorry Imo, Samchon. This idiot left my pregnant ass in the car and didn't help me out."

"Pregnant?" My eyes widened and she blushed before nodding softly, "Aigo, our family's getting a new addition! Omo this is so exciting."

"Honey, you sound like an overly excited aunt right now," Jungkook joked and I looked at him, "That is exactly what I am!"

The older ones laughed at my remark making Jungkook cough and go to the kitchen. I smiled then followed him to the kitchen.

"Yeobo," I sweetly called and he hummed, "Yes?"

"Do you remember when we were the kids' age? Even younger?" I asked fondly and he turned around before sighing, "You saying that makes me feel old."

"We are, our kids have kids. Omo, I'm going to cry," I mumbled and Jungkook walked over to me before cupping my cheeks, "Aish, don't cry. I promised I wouldn't make you cry!"

I laughed then shook my head, "You remember that? It's been 22 years."

"Of course I do," He said before kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, "I remember when we first met. I also remember the exact moment I fell in love with you. I remember all of our countless arguments and all the unforgettable kisses we shared. How could I forget? If someone said I would be this happy 25 years ago, I wouldn't have believed them. Because everything, our kids, their kids, and you, are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, "I love you Jeon Jungkook."

"I love you Jeon Jisoo, so much."

Clapping started a few seconds after and we pulled away only to see everyone by the door. Jungsoo smiled before looking at his children, "If your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't treat you like this, you don't need them in your life."

Jungmi agreed, "They aren't worth your time."

Gayeon, Jungsoo's little girl, walked over to Jungkook and I before hugging our legs, "Hanabeoji love Halmeoni?"

Jungkook crouched down and nodded, "So much."

Jihan, Jungmi's boy, ran over to us and held my hand making me crouch, "How much does Hanabeoji love Halmeoni?"

Jungkook spread his arms out as much as he could, "Not this much, more! Hanabeoji's love for Halmeoni is as big as the universe."

"How big is the universe Halmeoni?" Gaeyon asked and I smiled, "It never ends."

At my response, the kids all gasped then gathered around Jungkook and I. They kept asking Jungkook questions as to how much he loved me making him pout, "What about Halmeoni?"

Gaeyon looked over at me curiously then tilted her head making me smile, "I love Hanabeoji even more than he loves me."

All of a sudden, Jihan looked over at Gaeyon, "Yonnie, do you think one day someone will love me as much as Halmeoni and Hanabeoji love each other?"

"Yeah! One day someone will love me too!" Gaeyon exclaimed making me smile and stand up. Jungkook stood up also making all the kids run to their parents.

Jungkook looked over at me, "You love me more than I love you, huh?"

"Oh, why of course," I replied making him laugh, "Impossible, because you will never truly understand how much I love you."

___________________________________

This is so cute but it's making me sad...

Anyways, one more bonus chapter before I'm done with this book! Little spoiler, it's from Chapter 21 in the comments, soooo watch out for it!! It will be up soon :)