Chapter 27

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I moved to the side and let everyone else into Jimin and Tae oppa's room. I walked back to the bed and sat down next to Jimin oppa. After talking about the last concert for a few minutes, Jin oppa spoke up.

"Oh, Jisoo! Where's Jungkook?" He asked, and I pouted, "He got up early and left for the venue."

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at Tae and Yoongi oppa. They both stood up and grabbed their things. I looked at them confused as they walked over to the door.

"Yoongi oppa, where are you two going?" I asked, and he turned around, "I just remembered we were supposed to go too."

"Oh, bye," I pouted and waved as Tae and Yoongi oppa left the hotel room. I sighed and looked down at my hands in my lap.

"Don't worry Jisoo-ah! You have us," I looked up and smiled at Joonie oppa then nodded, "Should we go and do something?"

We all started thinking about what to do until Jimin oppa stood up. We all looked at him, and he started talking.

"It's our last day in Japan! We should go shopping and then eat something before the concert!" He said, and Hobi oppa nodded, "We should do that, remember to take your masks guys."

We all stood up and went to Hobi oppa to get our masks then walked out of the hotel. Walking around, we found a shopping area. Jimin oppa walked beside me as Jin, Hobi, and Joonie oppa walked in front of us.

After a few hours of shopping, we ended up with five bags in total, one for each of us. Jin oppa ended up getting some scarves, Joonie oppa got a new coat, Hobi oppa got a few bomber jackets, Jimin oppa got some new shoes, and I got some stuff for me and some for Jungkook.

We walked to a nearby restaurant and sat down at a table after putting our bags in our rooms. I sat in between Hobi and Joonie oppa as Jimin and Jin oppa sat across from us. 

"What should we get?" Joonie oppa asked us, and Jin oppa responded, "Well, there are a lot of choices, but Jisoo you like sushi. Then again, sushi isn't going to fill you up so you can get some shabu shabu which you can share if you don't want all of it. I'll get soba. Hobi you like meat so you can get the wagyu. Jimin and Namjoon you two don't have any preferences, but I feel like you'd like the udon and the takoyaki."

I looked at Jin oppa, "Wow, you're amazing."

Jin oppa looked at me and smiled, "Of course I am."

Time skip to after eating all the delicious food (Note to self, probably not a good idea to talk about food while fasting...)

After we finished our meal, it was 6 pm. We decided to head to the venue. After we got to the venue, I walked over to where Riri is and saw her with Yoongi oppa. I scrunched my nose up when I saw them kissing and walked away towards the makeup.

"Oh, Jisoo! When did you get here," I turned around and saw Riri coming towards me, "Been here long enough to know you're getting some."

Riri blushed and hit me as I pouted, "Don't pout at me. Also, are you ready for today?"

I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"You'll see," Riri winked at me, and I raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head then walked over to Hobi oppa and did his makeup. I then did Yoongi and Jin oppa's makeup while Riri did Joonie, Jimin, and Tae oppa's makeup. Looking around, I pouted when I didn't see Jungkook.

I sighed then started putting the makeup away. After finishing that, I went over to the dressing room and help them put their outfits on. I smiled as they went up on stage but got confused when Jungkook still wasn't here. Where is he? Something isn't right...

I decided to walk around and look for him. I walked into all the dressing rooms, staff rooms, and all around the venue but didn't find him anywhere. I was about to go and give up until I saw a heart dangling from the ceiling on a piece of string.

Yoongi's P.O.V. (As soon as the concert starts)

"ARMY! We need you all to be quiet," Taehyung said, and ARMY instantly went silent.

The big screen behind us lit up, and it showed Jisoo wandering around the venue. ARMY got confused and started whispering.

"You may be wondering where Jungkookie is," Jin hyung started talking, "Well, he's hiding."

"He and Jisoo had a fight, a huge one. To the point where they broke up," Namjoon said and ARMY "aww" ed.

"But as you guys know, they both love each other very much. So they ended up making up after a few days," Hobi said, and ARMY cheered.

"Jungkook is very extra, as you all know. So he decided to surprise her today and hopefully make it up to her," Jimin said, and I continued after him, "Behind us, on the big screen, will be what's happening right now. Jungkook, Taehyung, and I put cameras all over the venue so you guys could see it too!"

Narrator's P.O.V. (Italicized are the character's thoughts)

Jisoo looked up at the heart in confusion. She tried to reach up and get it, but she was off by a few inches. Who the fuck put it up this high? Is someone trying to kill me? She jumped up and grabbed the heart then flipped it around to see some writing.

"Jisoo, I'm Really sorry," Jisoo softly smiled and kept walking around to see more hearts hanging from the ceiling.

She jumped up and read each one of them.

"I'm sorry for nOt listening to you."

"I'm sorry for accusing yOu."

"And most oF all, I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you."

Jisoo looked around for more hearts but couldn't find any. Wait a second... She looked back on the hearts.

"Each of the hearts have a random letter that's capitalized where it shouldn't be. R for the first one, O for the second, and another O for the third, finally, and F for the last one. R-O-O-F, the roof! He's on the roof!" Jisoo smiled and quickly stuck the hearts into the pocket of her shorts and started to run towards the stairs. 

Yoongi smiled as he saw his little sister run up the stairs on the big screen. The rest of Bangtan also cracked a smile in seeing the girl run up excitedly to the roof. ARMY was also in awe. Each and every person thinking the exact same thing. Wow, Jungkook really loves her.

Jisoo got to the roof and looked around while trying to catch her breath. What? Where is he? Jisoo walked around to the other side of the roof and started to tear up.

There was a plain, white sheet hung up by a few structural poles on the venue. Fairy lights everywhere and Just One Day by BTS softly playing in the background.

But that wasn't what made Jisoo get emotional. There was a projector that played a slideshow of short videos and pictures of her and Jungkook on the sheet that was hung up. She took a deep breath to calm herself down but ended up fully crying.

"Don't cry Jisoo. It hurts my heart knowing that I'm the reason for the tears forming in your eyes."

_______________________________

A/N: Omg, okay, I actually started sobbing while writing the last part. I NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD ME AND TELL ME THAT ALL WILL BE OKAY. Anyways, Jin still needs a significant other! PM me if you're interested!! See you in the next chapter :)

Word count: 1273 (not counting the author's note)