Chapter 49

A/N: I'm sorry about the time-skips, but we're getting close to the ending!

________________________________

Time skip to December

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Tomorrow was the last day of the Wings Tour, wow, time really does fly by fast. It's been about 10 months since I came back to Korea, met BTS, and started dating Jungkook. I smiled to myself as I finished tying the last balloon I was working on.

Riri came over to me, "Is that the last balloon?"

"Yeah, it is," I said handing it to her and she looked at it before pouting, "Why won't you tell me why you're doing this?"

"You'll find out soon," I smirked and she whined, "But I'm your best friend!"

"Oh, I didn't know you were May's boyfriend," I teased and she groaned, "I swear, how have I not passed Taehyung in your best friend list?"

I shrugged, "It's Tae, he's always first. Sorry, Riri."

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking up with a smirk, "First is the worst, second is the best."

"You've been spending too much time with my brother," I laughed and lightly pushed her away. She just winked at me then gave me back the balloon before leaving the room.

Glancing down at my stomach, I bit my lip to contain my smile. I had my mid-pregnancy ultrasound a few days ago and I decided to surprise Jungkook on the last day of his tour. Sure I was scared about judgment from the ARMYs since I was having their idol's baby. But over these past few months, ARMY has been welcoming and so sweet to me. I felt arms wrap around me snapping me away from my thoughts and I tried to hide the balloon I was holding before I heard a laugh.

"Chill, it's just me babe."

I let out a sigh of relief then reached back and flicked his forehead, smiling once I heard him grunt in pain, "That hurt you know."

"I know," I smiled then turned to look at Jimin oppa, "You scared me! I thought you were Jungkook!"

Jimin laughed and moved away from me then ran a hand through his hair, "Jungkook's too busy practicing to have time for his girlfriend."

"You idiot, you're just jealous of me," I smiled sweetly and he shook his head, "I have Tania."

"You're welcome by the way," I said and he nodded. Jimin oppa was about to say something until he suddenly grabbed the balloon from my hands and ran out of the room. I raised an eyebrow, what the fuck? I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and a head rest on my shoulder. So that's why.

"Why was Jimin hyung running out of the room?" He asked and I smiled, "No reason, I think he's crazy."

Jungkook spun me around so I was facing him and my hands landed on his broad chest. I scrunched up my nose when I felt my hands starting to get wet.

"You're hugging me when you haven't even taken a shower yet?" I asked and he nodded, "What the hell does it look like I'm doing?"

"Don't sass me, Jeon," I scoffed and he immediately pulled away and saluted, "Yes, ma'am."

I cracked a little smile, "When we get back home, you're showering."