Chapter 7

Jisoo's P.O.V. (When Taehyung takes her out of the house)

Taehyung oppa put me down in the passenger's seat of the car and ran around to the driver's side while I laughed a little to myself. I put my seatbelt on and look at him as he starts the car.

He looked back at me confused, "What?"

"I'm not sure if I trust you to control a moving vehicle, especially one with me in it." I smiled innocently then he laughed, "Well, you're going to have to, mianhae in advance."

*Time skip to when they get to the mall*

"JISOO LOOK, THERE ARE LION STUFFIES" I looked at Taehyung oppa running towards a store filled with stuffed animals and laughed. I walked after him and watched him look around like a child. Note to self, buy Oppa a stuffed lion for his birthday. After walking around for a while, and him talking to the stuffed animals. He dragged me into a dress shop.

"Yah, are you here to buy yourself a new dress?" I smirked, and he looked at me, "No pabo-ah, I'm here to buy YOU a dress."

I pouted and was about to deny, but he walked off further into the store. Damn, these dresses really are something. There were long dresses, short dresses, puffy dresses, tight dresses, expensi- Need I go on? After HOURS, and I mean HOURS, of trying on dresses and Taehyung oppa disapproving, we were down to our last one.

I looked at the last dress and smiled, "This might be the one."

I walked out of the fitting room to see Taehyung oppa looking down at his phone. I slightly coughed, and he jumped. He looked up at me with wide eyes and smiled.

"Jisoo," I looked at him, "Neh?"

"You look really pretty," He smiled, and I blushed, "Thank you Oppa."

"Now go and change so I can buy the dress for you, hurryyy." After changing out of the dress and him buying it for me, Taehyung Oppa got a call.

"Neh"
...
"Neh"
...
"We're about to come home."
...
"Jinja?"
...
"Aish, shut up Jiminie, we're coming."

I looked at him when he told Jimin oppa to shut up, and he smiled sheepishly, "He said something really weird."

Aish, these boys. We got in the car and started the journey home. I decided not to talk because on the way here, Tae oppa got a little excited and we almost died... I looked down at my phone to see two new notifications.

Mochi-ssi: Yah Jisoo, Taehyungie was mean to me

Mochi-ssi: Jisoooooooo

Baby Jisoo: Aish, calm down. He told me you said something weird

Mochi-ssi: I JUST SAID I LOVE YOU

Baby Jisoo: ... I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE MYSELF

Mochi-ssi: You need a part in the next Cypher

Mochi-ssi: Also, I think you love a certain bunny

Baby Jisoo: I'm not going to continue this conversation, bye shorty Jimin

Mochi-ssi: YAH, I'M OLDER THAN YOU BY 2 YEARS. RESPECT ME

Mochi-ssi: ANSWER ME JISOO

I laughed a little then looked up to see that we were already home. We went inside and didn't see anyone in the house. Hmm, that's weird. I walked to my shared room with Jungkook and put my dress in the closet. I went back downstairs and looked around. What the, even Tae oppa is gone... What is going on? I pouted and crossed my arms, did they all really just leave me by myself?