Chapter 18

A/N: Alright, this chapter has a lot of strong language and insults so prepare yourself. WHAT I SAY ABOUT THE BOYS ARE NOT TRUE!! I love each and every single one of them. So please don't hate me, this is just for the purpose of the character's personality. Also, please don't hate me, hehehe...

_______________________________

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I tried letting go of Jisoo, but she shook her head and held on to me even harder. I sighed then leaned down so I could see her face.

"Jisoo, hey, listen to me," I gently said, and she looked up at me with red eyes, "Taehyung and I are going to make sure Ara doesn't touch you again, okay?"

She nodded then sniffled then looked at Taehyung. He opened his arms, and she went and hugged him again. I ran my hands through my hair and looked in the living room to see Ara laughing with Jungkook. I went back to the leaving room leaving Taehyung and Jisoo in the kitchen. Everyone looked up at me as I stood in the middle of the room.

"Jungkook, come to the other room with me for a little bit," I said then walked into the hallway with Jungkook following after me. I walked into my room then shut the door when he came in.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked, and I looked at him, "We need Ara to leave."

He looked at me confused, "Why? Jisoo was the one that invited her. We can't just tell her to leave."

I shook my head, "Jisoo wants her to leave."

"So just because Jisoo wants her to leave she has to? I actually like having her around, and if Jisoo wants to tell me something, she can tell me herself. Not get her brother to do it," He scoffed then left the room.

I glared at the door as he walked out. Oh, he's going to fucking get it. I stormed back into the other room but stopped when Taehyung held his arm out in front of me.

"Don't." He warned me, and I sighed, "Fine, for now."

I walked back to the kitchen to see Jisoo sitting emotionless on a bar stool staring at the wall. Taehyung went over to her and inspected her wrist. She sat there not even flinching as Taehyung suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Jungkook came into the kitchen then took a glance at Jisoo. His eyes softened when he saw her sad face but then hardened when he realized Taehyung was touching her. He stormed out of the hotel room and shut the door finally breaking Jisoo from her thoughts. Jisoo slowly looked up at the door, her eyes were sad.

I shook my head then walked into the living room to see Ara trying to flirt with Hoseok. She was running a finger down his chest as he was trying to get as far away from her as possible.

"Stop it, Ara," Hoseok groaned then Ara whined, "But you didn't stop me."

"That's because if I push you away, it would be animal abuse," Hoseok smirked, and Ara glared at him, "Ugh, you were ugly anyway."

She stood up from next to Hoseok then came to the middle of the room. I rolled my eyes as she moved and started to flirt with Namjoon.

"Ara," I turned around to see Jisoo standing by the doorway with Taehyung supporting her, "Get out of our fucking hotel room."

Ara smirked and walked closer to Jisoo as Taehyung pulled her closer to him, "But Unnie, you don't want anything to happen to Bangtan, do you? Oh, wait, sorry, I meant slut."

Jimin immediately stood up and walked over to Jisoo and stood on her other side then sneered, "Don't. Call. Her. That."

"Oh look, one of her boyfriends is standing up for her," Ara smirked.

Jin hyung looked at Ara and scoffed, "Wow, who let this bitch in?"

Everyone looked at Jin hyung amused. He's usually the one scolding me for my language. Ara looked taken aback but then smirked again, "The fucking princess speaks."

Jisoo finally had enough then walked over to Ara. My eyes widened as I looked into her eyes. They were dark, dark enough to see her practically planning Ara's death by one glance at them. Okay wait, never mind, I'm not good at comparing shit... I could see her ears starting to turn red, shit. This isn't going to end well.

"Listen here you fucking bitch. I may have been the one to let you in, but I definitely won't be the only one to let you out. Now you can cooperate and get your fucking ass out that door, or we're going to have some problems," Jisoo said, and Ara looked at her, "Make me."

"You don't fucking insult my family after I welcome you with open arms."

My eyes widened as Jisoo slapped Ara. The rest of the boys were in shock as well. Jisoo has NEVER hurt anyone in her life. Ara smirked, and I looked at her confused until I heard a voice booming.

"JISOO, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Jungkook screamed then ran over to Ara. I looked at her to see her with tears in her eyes and a small smirk on her face that Jungkook was too oblivious to notice.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook with wide eyes then ran out the hotel room. I heard an ugly cry then turned to look at Ara fake crying in Jungkook's arms. He leads her to the bathroom and put some soothing cream on her cheek. My jaw clenched as I saw him take care of the bitch that hurt my sister. I looked at the rest of the boys to see them glaring then looked back at Jungkook.

"Ara, you should go home. I'm sorry about Jisoo, I'll call you later," Jungkook said and led Ara out the door. I looked out the slightly open door and saw Ara kiss Jungkook on the cheek. I rolled my eyes when Jungkook walked back in.

"You guys are unbelievable. You let Jisoo do that to Ara?" Jungkook rolled his eyes then walked to his room probably to talk to Jisoo. I bit my lip then looked at the rest of the members. By one look at their faces, I knew we were all thinking the same thing. Jungkook talks shit when he's mad so, someone is going to get hurt, and it's most likely going to be my sister.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I jumped when Jungkook slammed open the door then came over to me. He looked, different. I slowly backed away as he kept coming closer and closer to me. He had me trapped against our hotel room wall with his arms either side of my head.

"Why the fuck did you slap Ara?" Jungkook asked in a low groan, and I shivered then pushed him away, "Because she was being mean."

Jungkook scoffs then looks at me, "Mean? You're the one that slapped her. Why? I have no fucking clue, and I don't see any scratches on you."

I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my wrist. He looked down then looked back up at me with no emotion on his face, "What? Are you depressed now?"

I looked at Jungkook incredulously with tears in my eyes then shook my head, "You know what? I can't believe you."

"What, that I'm not wrapped around your little finger?" Jungkook scoffed, and I glared at him, "Why are you like this?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Like what? Trying to protect an innocent girl after YOU slapped her? And now you come to me with a fake bandage on your wrist saying that she did that to you? Why are YOU like this."

Just like that, the tears that were building up in my eyes slowly trickled down my already wet cheeks. I took a few deep breaths while looking at my feet. Closing my eyes, I tried to calm myself. I'm not mad because Jungkook doesn't believe me, I'm mad because he just accused me of being depressed. He knows I've had a hard past, and I've done everything in me to stay happy, but he still brought it up. I bit my lip and looked at him. I sighed knowing what I had to do, even though I didn't want to do it.

_______________________________

A/N: Well damn, this hurt my heart to write. BUT THAT CLIFF HANGER THOUGH... Anyways, FACE YOURSELF OML, I HAVE NO WORDS. BUT I CAN SAY THAT I LOVE THESE 7 WEIRDOS SO MUCH AND I AM SO PROUD OF THEM FOR COMING THIS FAR. I ALSO WANT THEM TO GET MORE REST BECAUSE MY POOR BABIES ARE WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE US HAPPY. ALSO VOCAL AND RAP LINE SLAYING LIKE USUAL AND MAH BOI JIN GOT MORE LINES AND JUNGKOOK... OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK, I CANT HES SO BEAUTIFUL CHISHDHS. I'm definitely not biased... *hides in a hole* Aish, okay. I'll stop acting like a mother now.

Word count: 1350 (not counting the author's notes)