Chapter 11

WARNING: Mentions of bad past

A/N: So this chapter, is kinda sad in the beginning. I also do not intend to badmouth Yoongi's parents, this is just for the purpose of the story. If you feel bothered by dark pasts, please don't read. Also, HIXTAPE IS AMAZING!! THEY'RE ALL SUCH BOPS! Yoongi's birthday is also in less than a week, omg... Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

*Time skip to the beginning of March*

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU? You're telling me you tried to prevent your child from achieving his dream after not giving a damn for 18 years? Telling him he would be nothing without you? Well, guess what? He made it, without you. You didn't only lose your son, you lost your daughter too. And don't think about calling me unless you're getting your sorry asses to his birthday concert, bye."

I slowly opened my eyes and look over to see Jisoo throwing her phone on the bedside table. She sat down on the bed and hid her face in her hands. I gently sat up and pulled her into my lap with her legs either side of my body then wrapped my arms around her.

She sighed and slightly pulled away, "I'm sorry for waking you Jungkook."

"It's fine, but are you okay?" I asked and Jisoo shook her head, "I just had a fight with my parents."

"What happened?"

Jisoo started tearing up and I tightened my grip, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want me to,"

"I want to," Jisoo took a deep breath and continued, "My parents have always wanted a girl. When they had Oppa, they still loved him, but when they had me, they forgot about him. They would always give me attention and none to Oppa. He started to become cold, he stopped doing his schoolwork, and he just focused on basketball. But even through all that, he would do everything he could to make sure I lived happily. When Oppa was in high school, we became poor because our dad gambled. We both got a job to try and keep a roof over our heads. Oppa wanted to pursue music but our parents didn't support him. After graduating, Oppa escaped to audition for BigHit and my aunt helped me go abroad for high school."

I pulled Jisoo in for a hug and lightly drew circles on her back as she cried into my shirt. Yoongi hyung and Jisoo have been through so much. He only told us that he had to start work early to provide for his family. He probably didn't want us to worry by telling us everything. I pulled away and held Jisoo's face with my hands to make her look at me.

"Everything will be okay, I promise," Jisoo looked at me and pouted, "But how do you know that? What if they don't come for the concert?"

I slightly smiled and said, "I can't say anything about the concert, but you and Hyung have each other."

"Thank you so much, and I'm sorry," Jisoo sniffled and I shook my head, "Don't be sorry, when I became your boyfriend, I agreed to share more than happiness. I agreed to share worries. And I wouldn't want it any other way."

Jisoo looked at me shocked, "J-Jungkook, I don't know what to say."

"You don't, just dry those eyes and put a smile on your face," I wiped away Jisoo's tears and kissed her nose. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek then got up.

"I already had breakfast, come freshen up so you can have some too," Jisoo dragged me out of bed and pushed me into the bathroom as I laughed. I quickly freshen up and walk into the kitchen to see Jisoo and Taehyung talking.