Chapter 4

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I smirked and rubbed my hands together, "Let's test that, shall we?"

Yoongi oppa looked at me with the most confused face anyone could muster. Ohhh, he's in for an eventful day. Time for me to make stupid decisions.

"Jisoo, what are you planning?" Yoongi asked slowly, and I smiled mischievously, "You'll see."

I turned back around to Ri Hyo unnie and walked with her over to the corner of the dressing room. We both sat down on the couch while the boys were on the other side of the room trying on clothes.

"So Jisoo-ah, what are you planning?" I looked up at unnie and whispered, "Well, when I was abroad. Oppa and I missed out a few things in each other's lives. Like for example, when I was little, I used to be scared of swimming. But now, I love swimming. And I competed for my high school's team."

Ri Hyo unnie nodded, and I told her the rest of the plan. She would suggest for all of us to go swimming, and someone would throw me in the pool. I would hold my breath and stay underwater for as long as I can. Then we'll see how the rest goes. As Unnie and I were discussing the plan, I got a text. I looked at my phone and unnie motioned for me to check it.

Minhyukie Oppa: Yah Baby Jisoo, are you back in Korea?!?! YOU PROMISED WE WOULD MEET UP!!

Baby Jisoo: AHHH MINHYUK OPPA MIANHAE!! I'm back in Korea so we should meet up!!

Minhyukie Oppa: JINJA?!?! Mina has been bugging me because you didn't call for the past two weeks

Baby Jisoo: Mianhae, you know I had my exams :( Anyways, how about meeting up at the pool later today?

Minhyukie Oppa: Sure! Why not? Mina and I will meet you there!

Baby Jisoo: Arasso, also, I need you to help me out

Minhyukie Oppa: To what do I owe the pleasure

Baby Jisoo: I need you to flirt with me and throw me in the pool

Minhyukie Oppa: I have to flirt... WITH YOU?? EWWW

Baby Jisoo: JEBAAAAALLL, I'm testing Yoongi oppa's love for me :(

Minhyukie Oppa: Aish, arasso. You crazy woman

Baby Jisoo: THANK YOU, I'll see you and Mina soon!

Minhyukie Oppa: Neh, NOW LET ME PROCESS HAVING TO FLIRT WITH YOU

I read his message and laughed out loud. I looked up from my phone to see everyone looking at me, Ri Hyo unnie, the rest of the stylist unnies, BTS, their managers, AND the rest of their staff.

I blushed and yelled out, "I'M SORRY." Everyone laughed and went back to what they were doing. I looked to Ri Hyo unnie to see her holding in her laugh. I pouted, and she put a hand over her mouth.

I sighed, "Just go ahead and laugh." As soon as I finished my sentence, she started laughing. I shook my head and explained to her what's going to happen. She nodded and then we walked towards Yoongi oppa and the rest of the members.

"Yah Bangtan, we should go to an indoor pool and relax before your tour!" Ri Hyo unnie said, and Yoongi looked at me worried. He was about to protest, but I cut him off.