Chapter 6

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a knock on my door. It's been a few days after Jisoo got a hold of Jungkook's phone. He's lucky she only went through his camera roll. I slowly got out of my bed and walked to the door while rubbing my eyes. I opened it and saw Jisoo standing there with a smile on her face.

"Morning Tae oppa," She walked into my room and started to make my bed. What the fuck? Okay, she probably needs something, or the world is ending.

"What do you want Jisoo," I looked at her, and she scoffed, "Can't I just do something good for a friend without asking for something in return?"

I raised an eyebrow at her then shook my head, "No, that is not like you at all."

She huffed and sat on my bed then pouted, "I like Jungkook, but I don't know if he likes me."

"Well, if you ask me, I think he likes you." I smiled, and she looked at me shocked.

I grabbed a sweatshirt from my closet and put it on then washed my face. I look back at Jisoo to still see her sitting there. Aish, this girl. I went over to her and put her over my shoulder.

"YAH, PUT ME DOOOOWWWNN!" She laughed and kicked her legs.

"Nope, we're going out." I walked into the living room to see everyone looking at us weirdly.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"YAH PUT ME DOOOOWWWNN!"

The rest of the members and I looked up from our conversation to see Jisoo over Taehyung's shoulder. Over the past few days, they both got closer. Hmm, I looked over at Jungkook to see him tightening his jaw. Aigoo, he needs to tell her how he feels before he ruins his relationship with both Jisoo and Taehyung. They said goodbye and then left the house.

"I'm going to go to my room," Jungkook stood up and walked away. I stood up and followed him then caught the door before he could slam it in my face. My beautiful mochi face. (Oml I'm sorry, I'm having too much fun)

"What are you doing hyung," Jungkook looked at me, and I rolled my eyes, "I'm here to help you confess."

"Who said I even liked Jisoo in the first place?" I smirked and said, "I didn't say anyone's name."

Jungkook froze and looked at the ground while blushing. I laughed then walked over to him and patted his shoulder, "You're not really good at being subtle either."

"I do like her. I just don't know whether she likes me back or not." He pouted and looked at me. I lightly slapped his face, "Don't pout at me. You look like a blowfish. And before you do anything, you need to get Yoongi hyung's permission."

Jungkook looked at me and smiled, "Yoongi hyung gave me permission already."

Yoongi hyung gave permission to Jungkook to date his little sister?

"Wait, really?" Jungkook nodded and said, "You can go and ask him if you want."

"Actually, let's ask everyone else for help." I walked back to the living room with Jungkook behind me.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Jungkook should just hurry up and ask her out," I looked at Namjoon and laughed, "I'm surprised Jisoo didn't notice how weird he's been acting."

"Who's acting weird?" I looked up and saw Jimin and Jungkook.

"You." Hoseok stood up and pinched Jungkook's cheeks while everyone else laughed.

"Listen Jungkook, it's not every day you find a nice girl and get permission from their stubborn ass brother to date them," Jin hyung said, and I laughed but shut my mouth when he gave me a look.