Chapter 50

A/N: Our maknae is now a year older! I wanted to publish this on Kookie's birthday, but I woke up 2 hours after his birthday ended... Anyways! This chapter is a little longer than usual! I hope you enjoy!

(P.S. Author-nim's birthday is in a few days hehehe)

________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V. (The next day)

I watched as everyone rushed around preparing for the final concert at Gocheok Sky Dome, and the last show of this tour. Hyein, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May all canceled their plans to be here. Stylists were rushing around making sure to check their outfits, staff members testing all the equipment, and the members themselves giving them self a pep-talk.

"Bang Bangtan!"

I smiled as they all were on standby to go onstage. Yoongi oppa quickly came over to me making my eyes widen, "What are you doing? You go onstage in like 10 seconds."

"Don't be nervous for later, promise me that," He held out his pinky and I let out a deep breath before linking my own with his, "Promise."

He gave me a gummy smile making me internally cringe for a little bit before he quickly ran onto the stage. I shook my head as he turned around and winked at me. Ugh, how is he even my brother... Wonho oppa and his friends walked past, and I turned to wave at them before turning back to the stage to watch as they started playing Mic Drop for the opening.

Riri walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Sooo, are you going to tell me what the surprise is?"

"Absolutely not, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," I said, and she pouted, "But I don't care!"

"Neither do I," I said in a singsong voice making her groan, "Ugh, the Min siblings are going to kill me one day."

Time skip (after solo stages)

I took a deep breath as Jin oppa finished his solo stage. The six other members were already on standby and headed towards the stage to get in position for the next song. There was only Blood Sweat and Tears left before we go onstage. I zoned out for most of the song until I heard them start talking.

"ARMY!"

"Did you like it?"

"I'm sure they did, right?"

I smiled as the cheering got louder every time.

"Alright, now we would like to bring out seven very special people."

If it was possible, the screams got even louder. Wonho oppa quickly handed the 7 of us a mic, and we walked onstage each standing next to our significant others.

"Song Minyoung!"

"Kim Hyein!"

"Park Ri Hyo!"

"Park Somin!"

"Kim Tania!"

"Lee May!"

"Min Jisoo!"

"BTG!"

I scrunched up my nose as ARMY did the fan chant they made for us. BTG standing for Bangtan's Girlfriends. They decided to make this ever since Hyein was introduced as Jin oppa's girlfriend. After all the cheering died down, Tae oppa spoke into his headset.