Chapter 32

Taehyung's P.O.V. (At the park with Namjoon and Jimin)

Namjoon hyung, Jimin, and I walked around the park for a while making sure we had our masks on our face. It's been a while since we've had fresh air. Between our crazy schedule and our personal things, we barely have any time to relax.

My phone rang and I stopped walking and so did the others. I motioned them that it'll only take me a minute and I pulled my phone out. It was Jin hyung, what does he want now?

"Taehyung-ah?" He asked and I nodded then remembered he couldn't see me, "Yeah?"

"Can you come to the grocery store by our dorms? I need some help," Jin hyung asked and I sighed, "But I'm with Namjoon hyung and Jimin at the park!"

"This is about Jisoo, she said she wanted me to get her something and Jungkook isn't answering his phone. God knows what he's up to. Now that I think about it, Jisoo and Jungkook are home alone... OH MY GOD WAIT WE NE- Oh sorry Ma'am... Anyways Taehyung, hurry up and get here so I can get home faster!" Jin hyung panicked then hung up and I rolled my eyes.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked and I sighed, "Jin hyung, I need to go to the grocery store."

They nodded and bid me goodbye. I walked towards the grocery store near our dorm and looked for Jin hyung. He didn't even tell me where he was, aish, this Hyung... I kept walking by each aisle looking for Jin hyung and ended up in the candy aisle.

No Taehyung, you're here to help Jin hyung... But candy...

My feet led me into the aisle and I looked around at all the candy while pouting. I can't get any, no Taehyung, step away from the sweets.

I was about to leave the aisle until I saw a girl trying to reach something from the top shelf. Looking around for Jin hyung, I quickly went over to her and helped her grabbing the box she was trying to reach, "This one?"

She looked up at me then I noticed her eyes were red and her cheeks were tear-stained. I cleared my throat and she quickly nodded then softly mumbled, "T-Thank you."

I looked at what I got for her and I smiled, milk caramels. I handed her a few more boxes and she looked at me confused, "I-I just want one."

"Take some more, you seem like you've had a bad day. Want to talk about it?" I asked and she sighed then wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes, "My boyfriend and I broke up earlier today. Sorry, it's just, he used to get things from high places for me and you just did that."

She sniffled and I gently patted her head, "It'll be okay, you'll find someone better!"

"Thank you," She softly smiled and I nodded, "Oh! What's your name?"

"Lee May," She said and I pulled off my mask and smiled, "Kim Taehyung."

My phone rang again and I sighed then motioned to May it'll only take a minute. Jin hyung... I answered the phone and held it a few inches away from my ear.

"YAH TAEHYUNG," Jin hyung yelled and I sighed then held the phone close to my ear, "I'm here, I just met a friend. Meet me by the ice cream, I'll get Jisoo some of her favorite."

I hung up then turned back to May and smiled, "Sorry, it was Jin hyung."

"Ahh, so you are in BTS," She smiled and I raised an eyebrow, "But you knew I was Taehyung."

"What if you were pretending to be him?" She asked and I laughed, "Well, I am him."

She smiled and then hesitated before asking, "Who's Jisoo?"

"Oh she's a close friend," I said and May mumbled, "Do you like her?"

I looked at her then laughed and she looked at me waiting for me to explain why "She's dating Jungkook. Besides, she's like a little sister to me."

"O-Oh, sorry. I didn't really keep up with you guys that much lately," May blushed and I pouted, "You didn't?"

She shook her head and mumbled, "My boyfriend, ex boyfriend, broke my phone a few months ago."

"Well, here's my number. When you get a new phone, text me," I smiled and handed her a piece of paper with my number on it. May nodded put her hand out. I raised an eyebrow and she smiled, "I'll put my number in your phone and text myself, I lose things easily."

I nodded and handed her my phone and watched as she put herself under 'May'. She sent a text to herself and then handed me my phone back. I smiled at her then put my mask on and waved as I walked away to the ice cream aisle.

Once I got there, Jin hyung was standing with his arms crossed, "Kim Taehyung, I don't think it takes that long to come to the ice cream aisle."

"Like I said, I met a friend," I shrugged then looked at the ice cream in the fridge with a small smile on my face. Lee May, I hope to hear from you soon.

Jisoo's P.O.V. (An hour later from her last P.O.V.)

"Babe, don't call me Jeon again. I'm tired," Jungkook groaned and cuddled closer to me as I sighed, "It's not my fault you get horny easily. You would think the Golden Maknae would be impenetrable."

Jungkook groaned again and I realized what I said had a double meaning, "I did not mean it like that."

"Or did you," Jungkook questioned as he rolled to hover over me. I kept my eyes on his chest, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. I could feel him leaning closer to me and I crossed my arms over my barely clothed chest as he laughed. He was about to say something until we heard the door open.

"Jin hyung is probably back," Jungkook said with wide eyes.

I quickly roll out from under him and grab his shirt from the floor then put it on. He started to mumble to himself as he put on his boxers then stood up and grabbed a pair of sweats from his dresser putting them on. Looking around, he grabbed a white shirt he had laying around and pulled it over his head onto his sweaty body.

NO! JISOO STOP IT.

He looked at me then smirked and walked over to me, "You look good in my shirt, but it would look better on the floo-"

I blushed and stood up to run into the bathroom then immediately had to grab onto Jungkook. He looked at me worried and gently sat me down on the bed, "Are you okay?"

"My legs hurt," I pouted and his eyes widened, "Ahh, I'm sorry."

I shook my head and softly smiled, "It's okay."

Jungkook went back over to the dresser and pulled out another pair of his sweats then walked over to me. He pulled them up my legs and tied the string around my waist. I smiled at him, "Thank you Kookie."

"You're going to call me that when we had sex less than 10 minutes ago?" He asked incredulously as he stood up and I blushed even harder but still managed to say what I wanted to, "What should I call you then? Juancock? Jungcockonut?"

___________________________________

A/N: Double update this week!! Here you are ChocolateKPOP  !! Also, don't ask me why JiKook decided to get freaky all of a sudden, even I don't know myself. It was sooo awkward to write even though it wasn't smut omg, I'm sweating. Okay but like, high key gonna start calling my boy Jungcockonut. Anyways... I think I'll be publishing my Jimin fanfic soon because I have a lot of saved drafts!! Stay tuned and keep commenting, voting, reading, and enjoying!!

Word count: 1256 (not counting the author's note)