Chapter 8

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"I promise I will always keep you happy."

"AAAAHHH KYEOPTAAAAA"

"JIN HYUNG YOU RUINED THE MOMENT"

"AISH JIMINNIE SHUT UP"

"YAH, TAEHYUNG, LETS DANCE"

"I'M THE DANCE MONSTER"

"FUCKING SHUT UP"

Way to ruin the moment guys. I rolled my eyes when they all started to chase each other around. Aish... Jungkook wrapped an arm around me, and we walked towards his car.

"Let's go home Jisoo," Jungkook said, and I smirked, "We're just going to leave them here?"

Jungkook shrugged, "They'll be home soon enough."

I laughed, and we both got into his car. I put my hand on my necklace and smiled. I looked at Jungkook to see him concentrating on the road. (Don't drink and drive kids)

I took this as a chance to look at him. I'm not being a creep. I'm allowed to look at him. I'm his girlfriend. I smiled and kept looking at him until he started talking.

"J-Jisoo, stop looking at me like that," Jungkook stuttered and kept his eyes on the road. I smiled and looked away laughing a little to myself. After a few minutes, we got home. I went up to our room and started to look in the closet for some pajamas. I decided on an oversized sweatshirt and some shorts. I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Jisoooo, I'm tired," I looked over my shoulder to see him pouting, and I laughed, "Go to bed pabo."

Jungkook pulled away and smirked, "It's cold without you."

"Aish, just give me a minute to change out of this dress," I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly changed and unbraided my hair then walked out. I quickly covered my eyes when I saw Jungkook shirtless. Aish, this boy. I kept my hands on my eyes and slowly walked forward kicking the air trying to see where the bed was. I heard him laughing, and seconds later he moved my hands away from my face.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I looked at his eyes and raised an eyebrow, "You're not wearing a shirt."

He laughed and squished my cheeks, "We're dating now, I'm all yours to look at."

I blushed and turned then face planted on the bed. I don't think I've ever blushed this much in my life. Well, there is a first time for everything.

After Jungkook was done changing, he laid down and wrapped an arm around me, "Did you take your makeup off Jisoo? It's not good to sleep in it."

I turned to face Jungkook then smiled, "I wasn't wearing any today."

Jungkook froze and looked at me with wide eyes. Did I, say something wrong? He kept staring at me until he suddenly cupped my face in his hands.

"Wah jinja?! You're so pretty Jisoo," He smiled at me, and I blushed, "Anniyoooo."

He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and smiled to myself. I could get used to this. I fell asleep peacefully.