Chapter 28

A/N: Double update cause I can :)) I suggest you get a box of tissues prepared cause Namjoon's cutting enough onions for all of us, also, this cute little baby ^^

_______________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I slowly turned around and looked at Jungkook. He smiled at me and walked closer to me.

"I'm so so so sorry Jisoo. I got into a fight with Yoongi hyung, and I didn't listen to your side of the story. I-I don't know. I couldn't help it. I realized I was overreacting, and I went to talk to you, but then I saw you with Taehyung. I got jealous, and I know that I shouldn't have been. Because you love me, you're in love with an idiot," Jungkook said softly as tears were falling from his eyes. I ran to him then used my hands to wipe away his tears as he lifted his hands up and rested them on top of mine. 

He sniffled and continued, "T-Then, when I came back, you slapped Ara. I don't know what I was thinking when I didn't run after you and stayed with Ara. I guess I was still mad about Taehyung. When I did come to our room, we fought. I-I called you things I didn't mean to. I'm sorry... But then, you did what you needed to. You broke up with me, and then you left. I felt, empty. I couldn't feel anything, all I knew, was that I lost a part of me."

Jungkook paused and wiped the tears that were falling from my face. I looked down, and he pulled away slightly then continued.

"Yoongi hyung barged into our hotel room and yelled at me. He punched me a few times, but I didn't fight back. Because I knew if I fought back, you would be even more disappointed with me. So I just let him have his way with me. The rest of the hyungs came and pulled Yoongi hyung off of me. For the next few days, my life was miserable. My hyungs didn't talk to me unless they had to and I woke up without you next to me. But you had it worse, yeah? I'm so sorry Jisoo, please forgive me. I love you so much, I don't want to see you hurt because of me," I looked up at him to see his head down.

I stepped closer to Jungkook and wrapped my arms around his neck slowly. I felt him stiffen up for a few seconds until he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his face into my neck and just held me.

I gently pulled away and whispered, "Jungkook?"

He lifted his head up and looked at me. My heart broke. His eyes were red, and I noticed that he lost all of the life in his face.

"I forgave you before we even fought," I said, and he looked at me confused. "B-But that isn't possible?"

I softly smiled, "Exactly, because even if I tried, I could never be upset with you. I love you so much it hurts."

Jungkook's eyes lit up, and he hugged me. We pulled away, and I was about to talk until Jungkook shook his head. He quickly went over to where the sheet was hung up and pulled out an envelope from behind it. He ran over to me and handed me the envelope then signaled me to open it.

I opened it, and my eyes widened, "Wha- When did you have the time to do this?"

"Sejun and I had a plan," Jungkook smiled then continued, "Don't worry, she won't escape."

I looked back at the envelope. Ara's in jail, with really tight security. She won't hurt any more people. I put the paper back into the envelope and glance down at the scar on my left arm. Jungkook noticed and quickly lifted my arm up to his face.

I looked up at him to see new tears forming in his eyes, and I quickly moved my wrist from his grasp then hugged him, "Jungkook, calm down."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and kept crying as I rubbed his back softly trying to calm him down, "Baby, listen to me. Please."

He pulled away, and I held his face in my hands, "This isn't your fault. Some things are bound to happen."

"B-But if I hadn't gotten close to Ara, t-this wouldn't have happened," Jungkook started hiccuping, and I gave him a smile, "What's in the past, is in the past. Can we please move on and forget about this?"

Jungkook slowly nodded with a pout on his lips, "How can you manage to smile even when you're going through hard times?"

"I guess I can thank my parents for that. I had to grow up quicker than other girls my age to provide for my family. I learned that other people have it hard but they try and hide it to make the people around them happy. Instead of frowning and making them worry, why not smile and help them through what they're going through?" I smiled, and Jungkook looked at me, "I don't deserve you."

I playfully hit his arm then threaten him, "If you let me fall into anyone else's arms, I'll cancel your lamb skewer membership."

Jungkook looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "Since when did I have a lamb skewer membership? Wait, those things exist? "

I shrugged and pouted, "I don't know what else to threaten you with..."

"How about my heart? Because you're the only one who owns and controls it," Jungkook smirked, and I rolled my eyes, "And he's back."

Jungkook smiled and kissed my cheek, "Say hi to the ARMY."

"E-Eh?"

Jungkook pointed to a few places, and I facepalmed. There were cameras.

"What if we had sex Jungkook?" I asked and looked at him to see his eyes widened. I shrugged, "Oh well, I guess we're never going to do it. What if you have cameras planted everywhere?"

"W-what? NO! T-There aren't any c-cameras," Jungkook stuttered, and I laughed, "I was just kidding."

Jungkook pouted, "You don't want to do it with me?"

"I don't think we should be talking about this in front of the rest of BTS and all of the ARMY Kookie," I blushed, and Jungkook smirked then leaned in close to whisper something in my ear, "Your face is going to be so red tonight babe."

He pulled away and winked. I groaned and walked down the stairs then went backstage. Jungkook followed after me then got changed into his stage outfit and went on stage.

"ARMY! GUESS WHAT?" Jungkook asked into the mic.

"WHAT?" ARMY chorused.

"JISOO AND I AR- Oh wait, I forgot to ask her," Jungkook sighed and came to me then pulled me onstage.

He made me stand in the middle of the stage and then stood in front of me. I looked over to the side to see all the other members standing in a line. What the fuck is happening? I heard ARMY start screaming and I looked back at Jungkook. My eyes widened as I saw him down on one knee.

_______________________________

A/N: Thank you for 14K+ and 500+ votes!! Also, Airplane pt. 2... OH MAN HOLY SHIT, I CANT STOP WATCHING IT! If you guys have any questions or anything to say, comment or write on my conversation board! Also, I don't know what happened towards the end, it was getting too serious for me... Anyways, see ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1176 (not counting the author's note)