Chapter 37

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I want grandkids."

I let go of Jisoo when I heard my Hyung laughing. I turned to look at him then gave him a forced smile, "Hyung, how are you? Also, where's Appa?"

"He had to stay a little longer because a contract had a few problems. I'm doing fine, what about you Jungkook? Are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend or what?" He asked and I turned to Jisoo to see her looking at Junghyun hyung. She gave him a smile, "Hi, my name is Min Jisoo."

"Min? You're banging you're bandmate's sister?" He asked and I glared at him while wrapping an arm around Jisoo's waist, "I think the correct term is dating Hyung."

"So you haven't done it? Jungkookie's still a virgin," He teased and I felt Jisoo look at me as my face heated up, "Shut up Hyung."

He nodded then looked between Jisoo and me before saying, "Use protection children."

I glared at him one last time as he gave me a wink then left the kitchen. I sighed then looked down at Jisoo to see her still looking at me, "You were a virgin before me?"

I nodded, "You were my first."

I heard Jisoo mumble something but I couldn't hear her. I asked her what she said but she just shook it off then went back to cooking dinner. After a few minutes, mom came back down then Jisoo and her finished up dinner just as my dad came home.

My parents were sitting next to each other and Jisoo and I sat across from them with Hyung sitting at one of the ends of the table. I could see Jisoo fidgeting from the corner of my eye so I reached under the table and held her hand.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I felt Jungkook squeeze my hand a little for reassurance. I took a deep breath then looked up from my lap.

"So how old are you Jisoo?" Mr. Jeon asked and I cleared my throat before saying, "I'm 20 years old Mr. Jeon."

"Call me Appa," He said before continuing, "You're the younger sister of Yoongi?"

"Yes," I nodded and he hummed, "So why haven't we heard about you until now?"

"I was studying abroad and Oppa wanted me to do that peacefully," I answered softly and he looked at me, "For high school?"

I nodded and he continued, "Are you planning on going to college?"

"I'm not sure if I'll physically go to college, but I will try and get my bachelor's degree in music production," I said quietly and he nodded while humming a little.

"Are you done asking questions yeobo?" Eomma asked and then continued, "This isn't an interrogation you know."

Appa sighed, "But this is the first girl Jungkook has ever brought home."

I looked at Jungkook raising an eyebrow asking if it was true and he nodded. So I'm the first girl Jungkook has brought home and I'm his first. I smiled a little to myself then snapped out of my thoughts as Eomma called my name.

"Jisoo," Eomma said and I looked up then nodded, "Neh Eomma?"

She smiled before asking, "Can I see your ring?"

Jungkook let go of my hand and I brought it up from under the table. Eomma smiled then held my hand as she looked at the ring, "Did he propose to you."

"Oh, no it's just a promise ring," I smiled and she nodded then asked, "Is blue your favorite color?"

"It's actually her birthstone," Jungkook said while blushing making his mom laugh, "I have such a sweet boy."

I nodded and her smile widened even more. We then started to eat dinner with small talk here and there. Appa and Junghyun oppa left to go to bed early. Eomma gathered all the plates to go and wash them but I stopped her, "I'll take care of it Eomma."

She was about to refuse before Jungkook said, "Just go and rest, I'll help her."

Eomma nodded then gave Jungkook and I a hug before leaving to go to bed. I took the dishes over to the kitchen and started washing them. Jungkook came up next to me then dried the dishes putting them away. After we finished doing the dishes, I followed Jungkook up to his room. Once we got there, I closed the door then wrapped my arms around Jungkook's waist from behind making him laugh.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I rested my cheek on his back before saying, "Just hugging you."

He hummed and I could picture him smiling. I loosened my grip and walked around so I was hugging him normally then looked up at him, "Did you never bring any of your girlfriends home?"

"I don't remember bringing you here before," He scoffed and I smirked, "So I'm your first girlfriend, first kiss, your first time, and the first girl you've brought home?"

"Yeah," Jungkook started blushing then hid his face in my hair making me laugh, "Okay you little tomato, let's get ready for bed."

He pulled away then walked over to his closet. After a few minutes, he came back out and handed me some clothes. I walked to his bathroom then locked the door. You can never be too sure. Just as I was about to change, I heard the doorknob jiggle.

"You're no fun," I heard Jungkook mumble making me hold in a laugh.

I put on the t-shirt and boxers he gave me then took a hair tie from my wrist and tied my hair up. I left the bathroom to see Jungkook already in bed using his phone. He looked up at me then smiled and patted the spot next to him. I put my clothes on his desk before going to his bed then laying down next to him.

He put the blanket over us and wrapped an arm around me then said, "It wasn't bad, meeting my parents."

"Eomma is so nice and so is Appa. I was scared when he did ask me the questions though. Oppa is, well," I started to trail off making Jungkook laugh then ask, "He's an interesting one, isn't he?"

I raised an eyebrow then asked amused, "If he's interesting, what are you?"

"Hmm, normal?" He asked and I laughed, "No, you're definitely crazier than Oppa."

"I might be crazy," He started and I hummed then he continued, "But I'm crazy in love with you."

I blushed and tried pushing Jungkook away but he had an arm on my waist making me pout, "Why are you so cheesy?"

"You love it," He said before giving me a quick peck on the lips making me blush even more, "Stop it."

"I'll continue tomorrow, I'm sleepy," He mumbled.

He unwrapped his arm from my waist then laid down on his back wrapping his other arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. I laid my head on his chest then closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

"Jisoo," Jungkook mumbled and I hummed, "I love you."

"I love you too," I mumbled before snuggling into his chest and falling asleep.

___________________________________

A/N: Thank you for 27K!! So I just calculated how long this story might be, I think we have another 20-30 ish chapters to go. Okay but the picture for this chapter... HE GREW UP BUT HE STILL LOOKS CUTE AND ARRHGJHHHH... That's pretty much it! See ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1191 (not counting the author's note)