Chapter 36

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Of course not," I said still looking away and Jungkook tightened his grip on me then leaned in, "Whatever you say babe, I'm going back to sleep. We still have about another hour."

His grip on me loosened as he fell asleep. I slowly got off of his lap and sat back in my seat. I blinked a few times before looking around in the train. It was mostly empty. I'm meeting his parents and brother in an hour... What are they going to think of me? Are they even going to like me? Jungkook probably had better girlfriends than me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand land on my bare thigh.

"I thought you wanted to sleep Jungko-"

I froze when I saw an unknown man smiling at me with his hand on my thigh. I quickly moved his hand and ignored him. After a few minutes, I let out a sigh when he stopped bothering me. That was until he put his hand on my thigh again, this time going slightly higher than before. I panicked and grabbed onto Jungkook's arm making him stir in his sleep. The man's hand went higher as he smirked at me.

"Get away from my girlfriend you fucking pervert," I let out a sigh as Jungkook pulled me away from the man and switched our seats, "You're lucky I'm too tired to beat your ass."

I pulled my knees up to my chest as I looked out the window. I felt Jungkook turn to me so I turned to look at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I softly nodded. Jungkook sighed and reached over to his backpack then opened it digging around. After a few seconds, he pulled out something black and handed it to me, "When we get off the train and get to my house, you can change into these."

He zipped up his backpack and put it away as I smiled at the leggings, "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked and I took a deep breath still looking at the leggings, "For everything. You've been there for me every time I'm in trouble, I'm sad, or just feeling down. It's like, you're my personal guardian angel, but even better."

Jungkook sniffled and I looked up with wide eyes then he smiled, "I want to say thank you too. Before I met you, I had everything and I was happy. But now, my happiness depends on you because you are my everything. Thank you for making my life that much better."

Jungkook smiled at me as he wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes and I laughed, "Did we really just get all emotional on a train?"

"Yes, yes we did," He laughed with me then pinched my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Time skip to getting to Jungkook's house (Still Jisoo's P.O.V.)

I stood next to Jungkook shifting my weight between my feet as he rung the doorbell. He looked over at me then wrapped an arm around my waist and I looked up at him.

"Don't be nervous, they'll love you," He smiled and I nodded taking a deep breath.

The door opened revealing a middle-aged woman, who I'm assuming is Jungkook's mom. She smiled and hugged Jungkook while Jungkook wrapped his arms around her. I smiled at the two of them then Jungkook pulled away making her pout slightly. She looked over at me and I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Min Jisoo imnida."

"I know who you are dear, come in you two. Oh, and Jisoo, call me Eomma," She said before happily walking into the house. I looked over at Jungkook, "E-Eomma?"

He smirked then leaned in, "Let's go inside yeobo."

"Y-Yeobo?!?!" Jungkook just walked past me and into the house leaving me standing there. I snapped out of my daze and quickly went inside then locked the door after me.

After wandering around for a little bit, I found Jungkook and his mom in the kitchen. They both looked over at me and Eomma walked over to me then placed her hands on my arms, "Yah Jungkookie, aren't you taking good care of your girlfriend? Her legs must be cold in weather like this, aigo."

"A-Aniyo, he takes good care of me," I said quietly and Eomma laughed then winked, "I'm sure he does."

I blushed and Jungkook noticed so he whined, "Eomma, stop."

Jungkook came over to me then handed me my leggings, "Down that hallway, first door on the right."

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Jisoo nodded and took her leggings from me then headed to the bathroom. I turned to Eomma and pouted, "Did you really have to wink Eomma?"

"What do you mean, I didn't wink," She said innocently and I raised an eyebrow, "Eomma, I know you well enough to know you did."

"Alright, I won't embarrass her. But she is cute, are you sure she's your girlfriend," Eomma joked and I pouted, "Why are you so mean to your son?"

"Because I have another one who actually comes home on my birthday," She playfully scoffed and I frowned, "Eomma that was one time and you said I didn't have to come because I was busy!"

"Aish, I guess I'll let it go only if you get me something expensive," Eomma smirked and I was about to say something until Jisoo walked back in. I gave Eomma the 'we'll talk about it later' look then walked up to Jisoo. I took her shorts from her then put them into my backpack.

"J-Jungkook you don't ha-"

"Come on Jisoo, don't be shy. It's just my mom," I whispered and she nodded then asked, "Oh! Where are your dad and your brother?"

"They'll be coming home soon for dinner after they finish at the office. Beware Jisoo, both my sons are extremely handsome. Make sure you don't get distracted by Junghyun," Eomma said and I scoffed, "Hyung is ugly, I'm way better."

Jisoo hit me on the arm, "That isn't a nice thing to say Jungkook, I'm sure Junghyun oppa is very good looking."

I pouted as Eomma and Jisoo laughed. Jisoo walked over to my mom then asked, "Do you need any help with dinner?"

"Oh, Jungkook never helps me! Of course, you can," Eomma smiled and I sighed before shaking my head. There's a huge difference between 'Jungkook never helps me' and 'I don't need your help Jungkook, go rest'. Aish, women...

I decided to sit on a barstool at the kitchen island and watch Jisoo help my mom prepare dinner. I smiled unconsciously at the sight of my two favorite women talking and laughing together. After about half an hour, Eomma had to go and get something leaving Jisoo and me in the kitchen. I stood up from the barstool and went up behind Jisoo. She didn't notice me and kept cooking. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder making her jump slightly. She tried to push me away and concentrate on cooking but I stayed still.

"Kookie," She whined and I hummed then buried my face into her neck making her pause before she continued, "Eomma is going to come back soon."

I hummed again making Jisoo sigh, "What do I have to do to make you let me go?"

I pulled my head away but kept my arms wrapped around her as I swayed us side to side, "You're sleeping with me tonight."

"But Jungkook, we're not going to be alone," Jisoo panicked and I laughed then leaned in next to her ear to whisper, "I didn't mean it like that, but we could always test out my bed if you really want to."

Jisoo turned around making me pull away slightly, "Jeon Jungkook, you are such a pervert. What would your mother say?"

"I want grandkids."

___________________________________

A/N: Double update!! Thank you guys so much for 25K+ reads and 700+ votes!! Wow, this book has come a long way and it's only been a little over half a year! I decided to lay low for a few chapters and make it all sweet and stuff because heck, why not? Anyways, that's it, see ya in the next chapter!!

Word count: 1322 (not counting the author's note)