Chapter 14

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR STUBBORN ASS IN THIS ROOM AND START PACKING FOR JAPAN OR I'LL CUT A HOLE IN ALL YOUR WHITE SHIRTS AND BREAK UP WITH YOU!"

My eyes went wide as I stopped my conversation with the rest of my members. I quickly ran into my room to see Jisoo with her arms crossed. Her bags were all packed next to her and mine were sprawled out all over the place. I slowly went closer to Jisoo with a small smile on my face. I wrapped my arms around her when I got close enough and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mianhae, I'll pack now. You can do whatever you want to my shirts, but losing you is unacceptable," I smiled to myself as I see Jisoo blush, "Aish, Jungkookie you need to stop being so cheesy..."

"I'm only cheesy when I'm with you," I smirked, and she pushed me away, "YAH."

I quickly raised my hands above my head as if I was guilty. Jisoo glared at me, and I smiled sheepishly. She went into our closet and started pulling out some clothes that I always wear. I took them from her and put them in my bags. I walked to the bathroom to get some toiletries and then smiled when I came back. Jisoo was hugging one of my hoodies, and she didn't notice me when I came back.

"It'll look better on you than me, you should keep it, baby," I put my things in my bag and turned to Jisoo, "Besides, you'll need it if I don't sleep with you at night."

Jisoo looked at me at smirked, "Yeah that makes sense, I'll need it for when you piss me off, and I'll make you sleep on the couch."

Aish, this girl will always win.

After a few hours, we finished packing and collapsed on the bed. I looked over to Jisoo to see her already looking at me. I smirked and rolled over, so I was hovering over her with my elbows holding my weight.

I smirked as Jisoo blushed at me, "Why were you staring at me?"

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I gulped and closed my eyes. I could feel Jungkook coming closer to me until he suddenly rolled off. I sat up and saw Tae oppa standing against the doorframe with a smirk on his face. I looked over at Jungkook to see him glaring, and I giggled.

"What do you need Taehyung?" Jungkook sneered, and Tae oppa smiled cheekily, "I need Jisoo."

I raised an eyebrow and stood up, "Why?"

"I need help with choosing a puppy," He smiled, and my eyes widened, "YOU'RE GETTING A PUPPY?"

He nodded, and I walked over to him, "Then hurry up! We have to go!"

Taehyung pointed behind me, and I turned to see Jungkook pouting. I walked over to him and looked at him, "Kookie, I love you."

He immediately broke out into a smile and hugged me, "I love you too baby."

"Aish, this is why I need a puppy. You left me for Jisoo, how could you Jungkookie?" Tae oppa pouted, and Jungkook smirked, "I was never yours."

Before Tae oppa could respond, I quickly ran over to him and dragged him out of the door. We got in the car and went to the animal shelter. We walked around looking at all the puppies when one, in particular, caught my eye. It was a small Pomeranian puppy. I kneeled down, and it ran over to me and into my arms. I smiled then fully sat down and played with the puppy.

"Jisoo-ah, he's cute," I looked up at Tae oppa and nodded, "Can we get him?"

Oppa nodded, and I smiled down at the little puppy in my lap. I stood up with the puppy in my arms then walked over to where Tae oppa was. He was getting things for the puppy and finalizing everything. He put everything in the car as I held the puppy in my seat. He sat down behind the wheel and looked at me.

"Yeontan," He smiled and looked at the puppy. I nodded, "Yeontan does suit him."

After we got to the dorm, we introduced Yeontan to the rest of the members. They were all excited about the new addition. I smiled when Jungkook started playing with Yeontan. I sneakily took a few pictures then turned to Yoongi oppa.

"I know Holly is with Ja Eun noona, but I miss him," Yoongi oppa sighed, and I pouted, "I miss him too, but we can always call Ja Eun unnie so she can drop him off."

Yoongi oppa's eyes brightened, and he nodded, "When we come back to Korea!"

I smiled and went over then hugged him. He hugged me back and started to sway from side to side.

"You know what Oppa?" I looked up at him, and he tilted his head, "What?"

"I think it's time for you to get a girlfriend," I smiled, and Yoongi oppa shook his head, "I don't need a girlfriend. I have my little sister."

I looked at him confused until I suddenly realized what he was about to do. I quickly ran out of his arms and hid behind Jungkook. Yoongi oppa smirked and ran over to me then started tickling me.

"HAJIMAAA!" I squealed and tried to block him but I couldn't. When the hell did Min Yoongi get so strong? After a few minutes, he stopped then stood up and held his hand out.

"I love you Jisoo," He smiled cheekily. I took his hand and pulled myself up then pouted, "You're a meanie."

I looked over to the side to see Jimin oppa holding a phone facing towards Yoongi and I. The rest of the members were behind him smiling. I froze, and Yoongi oppa laughed.

"What do you think Army? They're cute right?" Jimin oppa smiled, and I took a deep breathe, "Jimin..."

"Jiminie, I think you should run," Yoongi oppa said, and Jimin oppa quickly handed the phone to Jin oppa then started running. I ran after him and tackled him when I caught up with him.

He was lying on his stomach, and I was sitting on his back keeping him down. After a few seconds, the rest of the members came and laughed at Jimin's state. He was tackled to the ground by a girl, that's right.

"Oppaaa," I smiled, and Jimin oppa looked up at me, "Neh?"

"I'll let you live because I'm in a good mood," I got up and pulled Jimin oppa up too.

"This is you in a good mood?" Hobi oppa asked, and I nodded, "Trust me, you don't want to see me in a bad mood."

I smiled and waved at the people on the V live, "Sorry about that. Well, I hope Bangtan will do amazing in Japan, hwaiting!"

We all continued the V live answering some questions when there were a lot of questions like "Are you and Taehyung dating" or "Does Jisoo like Taehyung."

I looked at Jungkook from the corner of my eye then answered, "No, Tae oppa and I are best friends. I already belong to someone else."

The questions kept coming in asking who I was with but I shook my head. We finished the V live and went to our rooms. It was already night by the time we ended so we all decided to head to bed early. Our flight to Japan is at 7 am. Jungkook wrapped an arm around me once we were laying down. I turned to face him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me on my forehead.

"Jisoo," Jungkook whispered and I responded, "Yeah?"

"When can we tell everyone?" Jungkook pouted and I smiled, "Whenever you want to."

"Jinja?" He smiled and I nodded. He pulled me closer to him and put his head on top of mine.

"Goodnight Jisoo, saranghae."

"Nado saranghae."

_______________________________

A/N: Soooo, this chapter is a little all over the place, I know. But in the next chapter they're going to Japan and well, you'll see :))

Word count: 1328 (not counting the author's note)