Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3

Taehyung & May

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I went over to it then opened it. Riri, Somin, Minyoung, Tania, and May walked in. I shut the door then looked over at all of them, "Where should we start?"

Taehyung's P.O.V.

*RING* *RING*

I sighed as I let yet another call go to voicemail. I asked if anyone wanted to go shopping with me, but they said no, and now they keep calling me to ask me to bring them something. Hah, you can do your own shopping now. I looked around the store I was in before my phone started going off again.

*RING* *RING*

(Woohoo, double trouble right here. Have fun Riri)

I took a deep breathe then answered the phone.

"Jimin I swear if you don't stop calli-"

"Oppa?"

My eyes widened and I pulled the phone away from my ear before looking at the name. It was May, oh shit, I'm not ready for this...

"M-May! Sorry about t-that, Jimin was just bothering me!"

"Oh, it's okay."

"You got a new phone?"

"Yeah! I just set it up and saved your number then decided to call you!"

I could hear loud noises in the background of her side, so I hummed before asking, "Hmm, so what are you doing right now?"

(sO wHAt! I bet you didn't notice that... Maybe you did, oh well. Back to the story!)

"Me? I'm actually at the mall right now."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"So am I."

Itty bitty time skip (that was, greatest transition of all time guys, I know)

I walked around people and looked around. Where was she? She said she was here... I pouted and stood by a clothing rack then absentmindedly played with the hem of one of the shirts hanging on it.

"Why are you pouting like a baby? Did someone steal your candy?"

I looked up then smiled, "There you are? I was looking all over for you!"

"Clearly you weren't," May said pointing the shirt in my grip. I let go of it immediately then cleared my throat, "I was! Seriously..."

May laughed then grabbed my hand, "There's actually this store on the other side of the mall that has clothes I think you might like."

I looked down at our hands with wide eyes, her following, making her pull away awkwardly, "Err, sorry."

"Nah, it's fine," I brushed it off then followed her as she led me to the store she was talking about.

It's weird, I swear something happened when she grabbed my hand. Kind of like a feeling of comfort. I shook my head and sighed. I should not be thinking of this, I've literally only seen her for 2 hours in total.

"Alright, I feel like you'd look good in these," She said pointing to my left making me smile, "I already have those."

"Really?" She pouted and I nodded, "One of each color."

May raised an eyebrow at me making me shrug, "I do prefer a bit of shopping in my spare time."

"Why do I feel like you probably own almost everything in the mall?" She asked and I shrugged, "It's probably because I do."

She sighed, "Now what?"

We both stood in silence for a minute before I smiled then turned to her making her look up at me, "Did you think of something?"

"We're going shopping for you!" I smiled and her eyes widened. "What? No!"

"Why not!" I whined and she said, "How am I supposed to know you're actually good at choosing girls' clothing?"

"Wait a second," I said before pulling my phone out of my pocket. I went to my camera roll and looked through it. Hmm, it's July and the picture I need is from February. Scroll up, you got it Taehyung. I slowly scrolled up then smiled and tapped on the picture. I showed my phone to May, "I kind of helped Jisoo pick this out."

May smiled, "Where is this from?"

"It's from the day Jungkook asked her out. I think if you swipe left, there will be pictures of them both," I said and showed her pictures of the young couple. I almost missed it, but I heard a sniffle.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, it just reminded me o-of my ex-boyfriend..."

"Let's get your mind off of it by trying on some clothes. It's kind of like therapy."

(Sometimes I go through my closet and change into different clothes when I'm sad.)

Time skip (probably a good 3 hours because Tae loves his shopping)

"This is the last one I'm trying on, I swear Oppa!"

"You said that 7 dresses ago babe."

I heard May groan making me smirk. After a few minutes, the curtains were pulled to the side and May stepped out in a dress kind of similar to Jisoo's. My eyes trailed over her body and I unconsciously gulped. It was a royal blue color with long sleeves and the back was made up of lace. It cinched at the waist and came down to about mid-thigh. I just, wow. She literally looks amazing and isn't even done up. Why does May in a dress affect me this much?

May twirled around shyly then asked, "What do you think? I like it, but I feel like it doesn't loo-"

"You're beautiful."

"O-Oh, thank y-yo-"

"So beautiful," I muttered. But by the look on May's face, I could tell she heard it too, "O-Oppa?"

This is it, now or never Taehyung

("Now or Never" by Halsey is actually one of my favs, go listen to it! I also love the one by Monsta X!!)

I stood up from my chair then saw the assistant that was helping us wink at me before leaving from the corner of my eye. I walked closer to May making her clasp her hands and look down at her shoes.

As soon as I was about arm's length in front of her, I used my pointer finger and thumb to lift her chin up to face me. May blushed and was about to back away before I whispered, "Don't."

She looked up at me and I smiled, "This is the first time my brain and my heart have the same idea. You want to know what it is?"

"What is it?" She mumbled.

"It's to kiss you," I said before connecting my lips to her soft, welcoming ones.

___________________________________

If cringe was a sound, I would probably deafen your ears... Anyways, that is how Taehyung and May got together! This is also the last special chapter apart of my 3 part thingy. Thank you for 49K+ and 1.4K! You guys are soooooo amazing!! Omg, concept photos L and F... As you can see, my pfp is from concept L. Alright! That's pretty much it, I'll see you in the next normal chapter!!