Chapter 16

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I snap out of my thoughts and looked in the mirror to see my face. I was a freaking tomato. Ugh, I think I need to wander around and get some fresh air. Taking my hair tie, I tied my hair up AGAIN and then left the bathroom. Looking around our hotel room, I saw Jungkook looking out the window.

"Hey, Jisoo?" Jungkook said and I nodded, "Yeah?"

He walked over to me and smiled, "Sorry about earlier."

"Oh no, that's okay," I smiled then grabbed my phone.

"Kookie?" I called and he turned to me as I continued talking, "I want to wander around Tokyo, you wanna come?"

Jungkook shook his head, "I can't, Namjoon hyung said he wanted to talk to me. But make sure to stay safe and call me if you need anything? Army knows about us, and some of them might not take it well."

I nodded and smiled, "Of course, love you."

"I love you too."

I left our room then walked out of the hotel onto the busy streets of Tokyo. I don't know that much Japanese, but I do know enough to know where I'm going. Looking around, I smiled as I saw a cafe. I walked in and ordered then sat down at a table by myself. As I was waiting for my drink, a girl and a boy say down at my table.

"Hi, my name is Yun Ara and this is my brother Sejun!" The girl smiled and I smiled back, "Hi I'm Jisoo."

"Oh I know, I'm a big fan of BTS and I love you and Jungkook together!" Ara smiled and continued talking, "Why don't Sejun and I show you around?"

I nodded and smiled, "Sure!"

After getting my drink, Ara, Sejun, and I walked around Tokyo together. We went around to some parks and some stores. I was scared when I got stopped by Army quite a few times but they were nice. After a few hours, I decided to go back to the hotel.

"Well, it's getting late, I should go," I said and Ara nodded, "Awh, well too bad. Here's my number, hopefully, we can meet up again while you're still in Tokyo!"

After getting Ara's number and saying goodbye, I turned to walk towards the hotel. I took a few steps but was stopped by someone putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sejun.

"What is it Sejun-ssi?" I asked and he sighed, "Be careful around Ara please."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Wait why?"

"She's very, stubborn. So when she wants something, she does anything she can to get it," Sejun said and I shook my head, "Why are you talking about your sister like this?"

"Because I know first hand what she can be like," He said and I pulled away, "Bye Sejun."

I started walking to the hotel and thinking about what he said. I'm sure she can't be that bad, right?

After a while, I got back to the hotel and went to my room. Jungkook looked up at me when I walked in and smiled. He was already in bed but was sitting up and scrolling through his phone. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed then climbed into bed next to him.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked and I smiled, "It was great. I met a fan and her brother then walked around with them."

Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes then his eyes scanned my whole body, "They didn't do anything to you, right? Are you okay? You're not hurt?"

I shook my head and smiled, "No, they were really nice."

"Ahh good," Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and I laughed, "Is it okay if I invite Ara?"