Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)

I'm going to be using 4 years of high school instead of 3 so they can all be in school at the same time

Also, this chapter isn't exactly in high school? It's him as a high schooler and his relationship with Taemi

I hope you enjoy!!

___________________________________

2036 - Jungsoo (18 years old), Jungmi (16 years old), Junghyun (15 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Appa! Jungsoo is messing up my hair!"

"Yah! It's Oppa to you!"

"Appa!!"

Jungkook shook his head and mouthed a 'help me' before leaving his breakfast to break up the fight. I laughed a little to myself and smiled when I saw Junghyun come down the stairs.

"Are you ready for your first day of high school Hyunie?" I asked as I handed him a plate of breakfast and he smiled, "I finally get to be with both Hyung and Noona again!"

I smiled and ruffled his hair before letting him eat his breakfast. I went to Jungmi's room to see Jungkook doing her hair into two french braids. He looked over at me and winked before looking back into the mirror, "You know Mia, I used to do Eomma's hair like this."

"Really?" I heard her ask and I saw Jungkook nodding, "Yeah, she was too lazy."

I scoffed before heading over to Jungsoo's room to realize it was locked. I pouted and knocked on the door, "Soo-ah? Can you open the door please?"

I heard the sound of a 'click' and I opened the door slowly to see him standing in front of his window. After closing the door, I walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly and he shook his head, "Appa always gets mad at me for the littlest things and always favors Jungmi."

I sighed before pulling him to sit on his bed, "You know he just wants the best for you. As for favoring Jungmi, you know that's not true! He loves you all the same."

"They always say that," He mumbled and I rubbed his back before biting my lip, "Maybe you just need some time away from home. I can call Tae and see if you can stay over?"

I saw him trying to fight a smile, "Really?"

"Sure, and stop messing with Jungmi's hair," I playfully scolded making him let out a little laugh, "Thank you Eomma, I love you."

"Love you too, now get up! You have to be at school in 20 minutes!" I smiled when he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving for school.

Jungsoo's P.O.V. (oH MAH GAWD HE LOST HIS POV VIRGINITY IM- okay, i'm done)

I kissed Eomma on the cheek before leaving the house and getting into the car. Appa opened the door and looked at me, "Who said I was going to drive you to school after messing with Jungmi like that and talking back to me?"

"W-What?" I asked and he yelled, "GET OUT OF THE CAR JEON JUNGSOO!"

I felt my eyes tear up as I slowly got out of the car. I took a glance at Jungmi's guilty face and Junghyun's confused one.

"Hyung are you not coming with us?" Junghyun asked and I shook my head before smiling, "I want to get some fresh air on the way there."

I saw Appa's face softened and he was about to say something before I walked off. It took me about 10 minutes to reach school. I sighed as I walked through the gates before greeting Jihu and Jihyun.