Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)

Here it is! I changed Sejun and Hobi "planning" to get rid of Jisoo, they kind of set her up with someone else :)

This is when Jungkook and Jisoo are "broken up". It's the day where Hobi and Sejun take Jisoo out to get her mind off of it.

________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V.

After doing my business and taking a quick shower, I put on the clothes Hobi oppa brought me. Some skinny jeans and a cute oversized sweater. I smiled then tied my hair up into a messy bun then left the bathroom. Yoongi oppa was about to go until he saw me.

"Oh Jisoo, I was about to go and meet Ri Hyo..." He mumbled, and I smirked then walked up to him, "Tell me everything, oh and put some chapstick on. I don't think anyone wants to kiss chapped lips."

He hit me on the back of the head and glared at me, I pushed him out of the door and turned to Hobi oppa, "Where are we going?"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel. We decided to walk around Tokyo and enjoy it. We do only have a few more days until we have to go back to Korea. I smiled and dragged Hobi oppa towards the cherry blossoms.

"Wahh, it's so pretty Oppa!" I smiled as I admired all the trees and Hobi oppa laughed, "Not as pretty as me."

I looked at him and laughed, "Of course not, you're beautiful."

Hobi oppa blushed and ran away as I smirked and started chasing after him. After admiring the cherry blossoms and taking pictures for a while, we heard a voice calling.

"Jisoo!"

I turned around and saw Sejun. I smiled as he came up to Hobi oppa and me, "Sejunnie! How are you?"

He laughed then winked, "I'm good, what about you Noona?"

I pouted and gently hit his arm, "Yah! I thought I said not to call me Noona!"

He laughed again and ruffled my hair, "Oh! Aren't you J-Hope?"

I looked at Sejun confused as him, and Hobi oppa shook hands, "How do you two know each other?"

Hobi oppa shrugged, "We don't."

I eyed the both of them and just shook it off. They're probably just being nice. Looking around I smiled as I saw a place I wanted to go to. I grabbed both of their arms and dragged them over to it.

Sejun and Hobi's P.O.V.

Wah, that was close...