Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun

2025 - Jungsoo (7 years old), Jungmi (5 years old), Junghyun (4 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Why are you doing this again?" I asked Tae oppa as he helped Jungsoo put his backpack on. He smiled and looked up at me, "I'm dropping Taemi and Taesoo off, might as well drop Jungsoo and Jungmi off too."

I watched as Taemi and Taesoo ran up to us and smiled at me. I kneeled down to give Taemi and Taesoo a hug, "How are you guys?"

"Good!" They both shouted in unison making me laugh and stand back up before looking at Tae oppa, "Thank you."

"No problem. Oh, is Junghyun not going today?" He asked and I shook my head, "He's been feeling a little under the weather."

"Hyunie is sick?" Taesoo asked and I nodded, "He won't be at school today."

I watched as his expression fell and the other kids tickled him to cheer him up. I smiled then hugged Tae oppa and waved at the kids before they left. I walked over to the kitchen and looked over at the stairs when I heard footsteps. I saw Jungkook walk down the stairs with Junghyun. He walked over to me as Junghyun hoisted himself up on his chair. I smiled and gave him the bowl of his favorite cereal.

I watched as Junghyun's face lit up as he looked at me, "When did we get these?!"

"I decided to go and get some more since we ran out," I smiled. "Thank you!" Junghyun smiled at me before digging into his cereal.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around me, "I'm off today."

I turned around to look up at him, "Really?"

"Yup," He nodded and I looked over at Junghyun before softly saying, "We should go to the park then."

Jungkook nodded and kissed my cheek before going to get our bag ready. I started cleaning up around the kitchen and taking Junghyun's bowl when he was done.

"Hyunie! Go and change," I said and he looked at me with his head slightly tilted to the side, "Wae Eomma?"

"We're going to the park," I smiled and he smiled before slowly getting off his chair then heading towards his room. I washed my hands and headed to my room to see Jungkook about to leave.

"Do you have the bag ready?" I asked and he nodded, "I'll go and see if he needs any help."

I walked further into our room and changed into some more appropriate clothes before heading downstairs. Once we were all ready, we walked a little before arriving at the park. I situated all of our things onto a bench and sat down next to it while Jungkook gave Junghyun his knee pads.

"Appa! I bet you can't catch me," Junghyun smiled making Jungkook raise an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?"

"You're old," Junghyun scrunched up his nose making me laugh and Jungkook pout, "But I'm only 28, that's not even that old!"

Junghyun stuck his tongue out before running away making Jungkook sigh and run after him. I laughed when Jungkook climbed up the slide in order to reach Junghyun faster but ended up falling back down. After a few minutes, Jungkook slowly walked over to me while catching his breath.

"This is harder than some of our choreography," He sighed before sitting down next to me making me laugh and hand him a water bottle, "Maybe Hyunie's right, you are old."

Jungkook glared at me and was about to speak before I cut him off, "Don't you even try to bring up bed talk."

He pretended to zip his mouth and throw the key making me smile. Junghyun came up to us not long after and held my hand.

"Eomma," He pouted and I wiped some hair away from his eyes before asking, "What's wrong?"

"I'm scared to go on the slide," He kept pouting and I smiled, "How about Appa and I stand at the end and catch you?"

He nodded and Jungkook groaned making me reach behind me and smack his chest.

"Ouch..."

I stood up and went over to the slide as Junghyun went around to climb up to the top. Jungkook came and stood next to me before pinching my side. I glared at him but looked away when Junghyun yelled.

"Here I come!" He giggled and slid down the slide. Jungkook and I caught him once he got down to the bottom making him giggle.

"That was fun!"

We put him down and he tugged on Jungkook's shirt, "Appa, you should do it too. If you do, you're not old."

I held in a laugh as Jungkook rolled up his sleeves.

"Let's do it."

___________________________________

Shit wait, I don't want it to end...