Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Yeah, wait what? Did I hear that right, Jisoo will be sleeping with me? I looked at Jisoo to see her cheeks tinted pink. I looked down and smiled a little to myself. Aigoo, she's so cute.

"If that's okay with Jungkook," I looked at Jisoo to see her smiling shyly while looking at me.

"Of course" My mouth reacted before my brain could. I looked at the rest of the members to see them smirking and winking at me. Aish, I'm never going to hear the end of this, am I?

Jisoo's P.O.V.

Once Jungkook agreed, I felt Taehyung nudge me. I looked up at him, and he winked at me. I just shook my head and elbowed him. Aiishhh, Taehyung is something, isn't he?

I followed Jungkook to his room while carrying my handbag. Jungkook wouldn't let me take the rest of my bags, so I just let him do it. Jungkook opened the door, and we both walked in. It was a pretty simple room; red walls, a desk, some storage units, a king size bed, a small couch in the corner of the room, and some other things too.

"So, since your the guest, and well, a girl, you can take the bed. I'll take the cou-"

"NO," I quickly cut him off, "I would feel terrible if you did that. I'll sleep on the couch."

Jungkook just shook his head and said, "Then we'll share the bed. I really can't let you sleep on the couch; I would feel terrible."

"Okay, we'll share the bed then. I CALL THE LEFT SIDE," I screamed and quickly laid down on the left side of the bed. Jungkook laughed and laid down next to me. What? I like sleeping on the side that's far away from the door. In case a robber comes, I can push Jungkook and save myself.

We had dinner, then came back into Jungkook's room. Jungkook and I talked for hours about anything and everything. When Jungkook wasn't responding anymore, I looked over to see him already sleeping. Aigoo, he must have been sleepy. But, he's still wearing his uniform, that must be very uncomfortable. I sighed and moved closer to Jungkook then gently took off his blazer. I got off the bed and took off his shoes and put them by the door. He was already wearing a white shirt under his blazer. What about his pants? I mean, I could just take them off... Ugghhhh, Jisoo, chill. You're just helping him. Hopefully, he has boxers on.

I looked away while I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his pants and slid them off slowly. I didn't look back at Jungkook and walked over to his closet. I neatly put away his uniform and head back to him. Thank god he was wearing boxers. I smiled at him and put the comforter over him. I looked at his face and brushed some hair out of his eyes. I quickly took back my hand once I realized what I did and shook my head. WHAT ARE YOU DOING JISOO?!?!

I went over to my bags and grabbed a slightly loose white t-shirt and blue cotton shorts. I quietly walked out into the hallway to use the bathroom instead of using the one in Jungkook's room. I bumped into someone and was about to scream until they put a hand over my mouth.

"Shh, it's just me" I looked up to see Yoongi showing me his gummy smile. I licked his hand, and he looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Yah what was that for!" Yoongi wiped his hand on his pants then pouted at me.

"You scared me pabo-ah, now, what were you doing?"

"I saw you Jisoo."

Wait, he saw me with Jungkook? Oh no...

"And I think you have feelings for our maknae."

I looked at Yoongi with wide eyes then stuttered, "W-what? Aniyaaa, seriously Oppa, you're too much."