Special Chapter from Chapter 21

"Oh Jisoo, I was about to go and meet Ri Hyo..." He mumbled, and I smirked then walked up to him, "Tell me everything, oh and put some chapstick on. I don't think anyone wants to kiss chapped lips."

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I glared at Jisoo and hit the back of her head, but she just pushed me out of the hotel room. I sighed and fixed my jacket before walking over to the stylist noonas' room. Digging my hand into my pocket, I took out some chapstick and put it on before knocking on the door.

"Oh, Yoongi? What is it, do you need help?" I looked up at Noona and shook my head, "Is Ri Hyo here?"

Her face lit up in realization, and she nodded before disappearing. After a few seconds, Ri Hyo walked out of the hotel room and closed the door behind her, "What is it?"

I scratched the back of my neck, "Are you busy right now?"

Ri Hyo shook her head, "We still have a few days before we have to prepare for the concerts. Why?"

I tried to answer, but my tongue got twisted. Ri Hyo looked at me worried, and I cleared my throat, "D-Do you want to g-go out? I-I mean! Go outside?"

Ri Hyo raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded. She started walking down the hallway while I was glued to my spot. When she noticed I wasn't behind her, she turned around, "Are you coming Min Yoongi? Or do I need to get Jungkook to carry you around on his shoulder on our date?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly followed after Ri Hyo as she walked out of the hotel and out on to the streets. Did she just call this a date? I shook my head, and we kept walking around until we stopped at an ice cream place.

Ri Hyo went to get us a table while I went up and ordered. Hopefully, she still likes the same flavor. I ordered for the both of us then walked over to where she was sitting.

She looked up once I got close enough to the table then smiled, "You remembered?"

I nodded then sat across from her, "How could I ever forget anything about you?"

She blushed, and I quickly handed her the strawberry cone before starting to eat my mint chocolate chip one. I slowly ate my ice cream while stealing glances at her.

She's still the same. Why the hell did you break up with her Min Yoongi? You could've had your 5th anniversary soon. Then you could've asked her to marry you. You could've had children, and then Jisoo would be an aunt. Actually, I would've been an uncle before she became an aunt. Because we all know Jisoo's going to get pregnant just by looking at Jungkook's friend. Wait, why the fuck am I think about my little sister's private life? Oh holy Jisoos, save me from the sins I committed and cleanse me in holy wate-

"MIN YOONGI!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at Ri Hyo.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, and I hesitated before answering, "What it would have been like if we haven't broken up."

Ri Hyo looked away while biting her lip then looked back at me, "We didn't technically break up."

"W-Wait, we didn't?" I asked, and she shook her head, "PD-nim didn't let us contact each other, but we never officially broke up."

I quickly stood up and went over to her holding her hands as I looked into her eyes, "Ri Hyo, I'm sorry for never answering your calls."

She smiled softly, "I'm sorry for never answering your calls, now stop being sappy and kiss me."

"Don't mind if I do."

I leaned in and captured her lips with mine. Ri Hyo smiled into the kiss, and I put my hand on the small of her back pulling her closer to me.

We pulled away to catch our breath, and she gave me a peck on the lips before saying, "I love you Min Yoongi."

"I love you even more than you can imagine Park Ri Hyo." I pulled her closer again enjoying the feeling of her lips against mine, once again.

_______________________________

SHIT, I GOT CARRIED AWAY, I'm crying omg... ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YoonKookSoonHoon I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! Also, get ready for an update this weekend, see you soon!!