Chapter 25

Jisoo's P.O.V. (Continued from the last chapter)

"AHHH, you two are so cute!" I smiled and looked over at Tania while blushing, "Aniyo..."

"I told you Unnie! You two would get through it!" Tania smiled, and Jungkook looked at me, "Get through what?"

Tania looked at me with slightly wide eyes, and I motioned for her to tell him, "Well, when I saw Unnie yesterday, I congratulated you two. But then I saw her force a smile. I could sense something was wrong and told her that you two would get through what you were going through."

Jungkook pouted and wrapped an arm around me, "Mianhae jagiya."

I softly smiled while looking up at him, "It's okay."

I turned back to Tania and smiled, "Are you going to their concert?"

"Yeah, I'm going to the one today then I'm heading back to Korea," Tania said, and I smiled, "Well, I guess we'll be seeing more of you!"

Jungkook went over to Tania and whispered something in her ear as I looked at him confused. After a few seconds, Tania's eyes widened, and she covered her hand with her mouth.

Jungkook walked back over to me with a cheeky smile on his face, "Bye Tania, see you later."

She nodded still in a daze, "Bye Unnie and Oppa!"

Jungkook put his mask back on and held my hand then started walking again. I looked back to see Tania waving at me with a big smile on her face. I gave her a small smile then turned my attention back towards Jungkook.

"What did you say to her?" I asked, and I could see the hint of a smirk on his face, "You'll find out soon."

Time skip to getting ready for concert #2

I groaned as I died again in the game I was playing on my phone. Riri looked over at me amused, and I glared at her. I stood up and walked over to her deciding to help get the makeup ready before BTS was done changing. During our little walk earlier today, Jungkook ended up blackmailing me into coming to their concert tonight, I swear that boy. I involuntarily smiled then Riri elbowed me.

"Thinking of Jungkook?" She asked with a smirk, and I raised an eyebrow, "Fucking my brother?"

Riri looked at me with wide eyes and started blushing while I laughed, "Y-Your face!"

I started laughing harder when she turned an even darker shade of red and fell on the floor. BTS came into the room one by one, and I took deep breaths slightly calming down.

Yoongi oppa looked over at me and raised an eyebrow, "Get off the floor before I make you."

I looked up at him and started laughing again. Riri came over to me and hit me in the face with a hairbrush, "Shut up Jisoo."

"Yah Noona, why did you do that?" Jungkook pouted helping me up, and Riri shook her head, "She's unbelievable."

I slowly stood up with Jungkook's help then held onto Tae oppa for support. I smiled cheekily at everyone who was looking at me, "I was just talking about how Riri an-"

Before I could finish, Riri came over to me and stuffed my mouth with chocolate she was eating from before. Everyone laughed as I pouted then slowly chewed the chocolate. Riri and I started on their makeup after that. She was doing Jimin oppa's as I was doing Namjoon oppa's.

*RING* *RING*

I looked over and saw Riri's phone ringing. She motioned for me to answer since she already started on Jin oppa's makeup. I walked over and grabbed her phone answering it.

"Hello?"

"Eh? Noona what happened to your voice?"

"Oh sorry, this is Min Jisoo answering."

"Ahh, Suga sunbaenim's sister? This is Seventeen's S.Coups."

"..."

I quickly walked over and handed the phone over to Riri then went back to start on Tae oppa's makeup. My hands were shaking as I applied the makeup to his face and he noticed.

"What happened?" He asked, and I took a deep breath, "I j-just talked to m-my bias."

He raised an eyebrow as I stuttered then laughed. I shook my head clearing my thoughts then finished his makeup. After I was done with Tae oppa, Jungkook came over and sat down in front of me with a smile.

"I'm the last one. You took a long time on Taehyung. Noona finished Hoseok and Yoongi hyung's makeup while you were fangirling," Jungkook smiled then pouted after, "Why don't you fangirl over us the same way you do over other groups?"

I raised an eyebrow at him after finishing his makeup, "You want me to scream and deafen your ears?"

"No, but it would be nice if you freaked out every once in a while," Jungkook said with a straight face, and I couldn't help but laugh, "Okay, next time I see you shirtless, I'll faint. Is that good?"

Jungkook laughed then winked, "Get ready for tonight babe."

"Who said you're allowed to fuck my sister?" Yoongi asked, and I smirked, "Did Jimin allow you to fuck his?"

Jungkook held in a laugh while Riri blushed and the rest of BTS just looked at me in awe. I saw Jimin oppa shake from the corner of my eye and I laughed.

I turned to Yoongi oppa to see him biting his lip, and my eyes widened, "OPPA, WHY DIDN'T I KNOW UNTIL NOW?"

"This is exactly why," He said, and I pouted then turned to Riri and smiled cheekily, "Hello sister-in-law, how are you?"

She looked at me then stuck her tongue at me, "Not like you and Jungkook have never done it."

I felt myself blushing and looked at him to see him looking away. I cleared my throat then shook my head, "We haven't even had our first kiss yet."

Before anyone could answer, Wonho came over with a camera. I let out the breath I was holding then smiled and waved at the camera.

"Day 2 of the three concerts being held in Tokyo! How are you guys feeling!" He asked, and they all took turns answering. After he asked a few more questions, it was time for BTS to go onstage.

Time skip to the end of the concert

"SARANGHAEYO ARMY!" I smiled as Jin oppa ended off the concert.

They all came backstage where Riri and I were ready with towels and water bottles. After getting everyone changed out of their stage outfits, we headed back to the hotel.

I quickly took a shower then changed into pajamas then laid in bed with my eyes closed. Jungkook went in after then laid down next to me, "Jisoo?"

I hummed in response half awake then he said, "Get ready for tomorrow."

Before I could ask what he meant, I could feel myself fall into a deep sleep.

_______________________________

A/N: Sorry for the slight delay. This chapter is all over the place but only because nothing really crucial happens. Anyways, if you noticed, I'm slowing down the story to add in the rest of BTS' partners, Seventeen, and Got7. Jin and Jhope still need partners so PM me if you're interested. AND THANK YOU FOR 10K+ AND ALMOST 400 VOTES!! AHHHHHHHHH, I'm so happy I can't explain it. Also, the track list for Tear... Omg, it comes out in less than a week. You ready? Cause I'm not... Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

Word count: 1149 (not counting the author's note)